RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Danfraser4

southland lure driver LOL

18 minutes ago, lad27 said:

Really - 'I know'

Alot of dogs do very well on a one turn track. 

Did I say anything about dogs not going any good down there ? No . clubs fault meeting should have been gone after race 1 . Now we can argue till we are blue in the face but facts are facts club was not up to scratch on the day.say all the traveling trainers that were there today didn’t put dogs in for your next meeting would you be able to field a race or a card ? 

1 hour ago, I know said:

Did I say anything about dogs not going any good down there ? No . clubs fault meeting should have been gone after race 1 . Now we can argue till we are blue in the face but facts are facts club was not up to scratch on the day.say all the traveling trainers that were there today didn’t put dogs in for your next meeting would you be able to field a race or a card ? 

and where would those dogs race,       what a stupid comment  , do you really think the trainers wouldn't enter

In my opinion! it doesn’t help at the 390m boxes the lure flys way too fast past the boxes, if there are head injuries no wonder why, the lure is almost round the bend. Chuck in those boxes and it’s a bad combo

20 hours ago, gary1 said:

and where would those dogs race,       what a stupid comment  , do you really think the trainers wouldn't enter

They would all race elsewhere when will the penny ever drop with you boy . 

20 hours ago, J May said:

In my opinion! it doesn’t help at the 390m boxes the lure flys way too fast past the boxes, if there are head injuries no wonder why, the lure is almost round the bend. Chuck in those boxes and it’s a bad combo

True Jamie that’s right been doing it for a long time , why is that ? Now I wasn’t there yesterday but there hasn’t been dogs hitting there head for a long time so I’m surprised it happened I can see how it would happen.why does the lure fly past ? Now I was told by the lure driver in the wet he needed a longer run up as he has been losing traction maybe this is true or maybe he had been losing power at that very spot all along who would know. All I no is it’s a great track I enjoy all venues just want like everyone else things to go along smoothly.

3 hours ago, I know said:

They would all race elsewhere when will the penny ever drop with you boy . 

where would they race  I know   please  explain girlie  Otago  Christchurch il await your educated reply