RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
richie

Allstars 10 wins in a row

6 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

Brodie, can you answer my question on the McCormick v Ottley thread, please?

You'll be waiting a long time Lee. He is busy counting his millions!!!!!:rolleyes: see his post above.

Besides he does not like to see real facts that put his generalizations under scrutiny

19 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

You'll be waiting a long time Lee. He is busy counting his millions!!!!!:rolleyes: see his post above.

Besides he does not like to see real facts that put his generalizations under scrutiny

Fart Too Much.

Dont need to count my millions as they are invested and giving me good returns, that is how I am able to waste so much time on here!

48 minutes ago, MisterEd said:

Well in my opinion that is the business model the All Stars use. So unless someone is prepared to match it they will always have an advantage.

It is disappointing to see so many Purdon detractors on here.

Quite frankly I am in awe of their operation and I do own a couple so not part of your every owner, trainer, punter group you keep mentioning on here.

Ed, Yes there are a few of the same Allstar fan club that post on here but I guarantee that there would be a helluva lot more in the industry that aren’t keen on what is happening

And no I am not going to name names. That is pointless!

2 hours ago, MisterEd said:

Well in my opinion that is the business model the All Stars use. So unless someone is prepared to match it they will always have an advantage.

It is disappointing to see so many Purdon detractors on here.

Quite frankly I am in awe of their operation and I do own a couple so not part of your every owner, trainer, punter group you keep mentioning on here.

Far from my post being a critizism of the Purdons , they just are not part of the equation in our world generally speaking. So I always look forward to the day we have a horse or horses that end up running against them.  We do alright despite them ,and as those stats point out plenty of stake money is being shared around. Our horse now flys the flag for NZ in Aussie and leaves a gap here for someone else's horses to fill who may have missed out through ballots etc. 

25 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Far from my post being a critizism of the Purdons , they just are not part of the equation in our world generally speaking. So I always look forward to the day we have a horse or horses that end up running against them.  We do alright despite them ,and as those stats point out plenty of stake money is being shared around. Our horse now flys the flag for NZ in Aussie and leaves a gap here for someone else's horses to fill who may have missed out through ballots etc. 

Globe, I am telling you now that the owners and trainers in Canterbury do not look forward to having their horse or horses racing against the Blue Army!

Why on earth would you want to take them on knowing that 3rd is the best you are going to be?????

Yes there is money available for other horses but bugger all in group races or larger stakes races!!!

If this plundering of the larger stakes races continues in the coming years there is going to be a dramatic drop off in owners and trainers numbers!

The supporters can yahoo and go off as much as they like about the AllStars horses cleaning up all the big races, but the reality is that there is an ever increasing number that are getting the stitch and will not continue to own horses as individuals!

The Australians are also pretty pissed  off with the same scenario of plundering their stakes by an overseas raider

who contributes next to nothing to their harness industry!

PS your horse Father Xmas was also not racing against the All Stars Horses and yet you had to export it to Oz where you can’t even watch it oncourse!

Why on earth would you continue When the returns are pitiful??

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Fart Too Much.

Dont need to count my millions as they are invested and giving me good returns, that is how I am able to waste so much time on here!

You got the waste bit right as nothing constructive coming from you of late that i can see<_<

I disagree!!!  The Purdon, Rasmussen is incredible and the Brodster is right on the mark.  The reality is most other good stables like the Dunns, Dalgety, the Butts, McGrath etc have good horses too however their best horses are the equavilalent to Purdon's C graders.  The thing I find incredible about the way their team race is their incredibly high cruising speed,  They are pretty much driven like cars but just keep rolling.  Anyone know how they are making everyone else look mediocre?  (Please don't tell me it's because they work harder than anyone else)

Globe, I am telling you now that the owners and trainers in Canterbury do not look forward to having their horse or horses racing against the Blue Army!

Why on earth would you want to take them on knowing that 3rd is the best you are going to be?????

Yes there is money available for other horses but bugger all in group races or larger stakes races!!!

If this plundering of the larger stakes races continues in the coming years there is going to be a dramatic drop off in owners and trainers numbers!

The supporters can yahoo and go off as much as they like about the AllStars horses cleaning up all the big races, but the reality is that there is an ever increasing number that are getting the stitch and will not continue to own horses as individuals!

The Australians are also pretty pissed  off with the same scenario of plundering their stakes by an overseas raider

PS your horse Father Xmas was also not racing against the All Stars Horses and yet you had to export it to Oz where you can’t even watch it oncourse!

Say what ??????

When did this come in ?

They used to pack em in like sardines back in the good old days at Harold Park.

Talked to Phil or Nathan Williamson of late with that comment. You are a fuck wit straight up

Having raced against the Allstars for many years, I can share with you, for me, I have never been envious of their horses, but respect them in the manner which they deserve. Of course, they are good, and very good, some of them, but this is a wonderful sport, and many variables can come into the final result. Up until this year they would have had a conservative 40 yearlings to have broken in, and choose the best potential, and hence their wonderful results in the 2 and 3 year old races. I read, that this year, the number of yearlings will be around 20. It might, and I say might, mean that they will not have so much domination of the younger races in the future. Time will tell.

Cheers.

Robert.

Brodie, I gave you credit for having a few clues but that is the greatest load of crap any human could write and you know it, you must be filthy on anyone that can be good at there game.

You have tried every angle to besmirch the All-Stars stable you obviously have a gigantic problem and getting on here with all your innuendo about them doping there horses I think you need a lot of help.

Do you think they don't swab the All-Stars? 

You should go to bed with a mirror and wake up to yourself.

4 hours ago, Brodie said:

Ed, Yes there are a few of the same Allstar fan club that post on here but I guarantee that there would be a helluva lot more in the industry that aren’t keen on what is happening

And no I am not going to name names. That is pointless!

can you explain this guarantee a bit better please

30 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Say what ??????

When did this come in ?

They used to pack em in like sardines back in the good old days at Harold Park.

KH, you misunderstood.

The point being most people race horses like to see them race on course rather than race them hours away by plane!! !

29 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Talked to Phil or Nathan Williamson of late with that comment. You are a fuck wit straight up

Globe, I will take the ef wit to heart, very upsetting, however which comment were you referring to specifically that struck a nerve???

38 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

Brodie, I gave you credit for having a few clues but that is the greatest load of crap any human could write and you know it, you must be filthy on anyone that can be good at there game.

You have tried every angle to besmirch the All-Stars stable you obviously have a gigantic problem and getting on here with all your innuendo about them doping there horses I think you need a lot of help.

Lee, not a load of crap at all, and your head is in the sand.

Innuendos are what you make of them Lee, obviously you are reading things into what I write aren’t you?

They swab all trainers horses I would say!

When have I actually ever accused them of anything?

Someone owned up to using Blue Magic Without actually ever having returned a positive swab someone has stated, Lee!

21 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

I would not mind betting Brodie belongs to SAFE and is a Vegan. 

These people always want to stop racing just listen to the rhetoric.

Lee Lee Lee, quite the opposite and you lose your bet!

My opinion on the whip use would confirm that Lee!

Vegan, hardly, and why would I want racing to stop, when that is what I enjoy and wager on!!

22 minutes ago, Brodie said:

KH, you misunderstood.

The point being most people race horses like to see them race on course rather than race them hours away by plane!! !

Hi Brodie,

Yes, many people do like to see their horses race on course, but some of these same people do not live in the area where their horses are trained and race. Without any evidence to back my next statement, I reckon more than 50% of owners do not live in the area that their horse is trained or race in. Sometimes a plane trip between our islands or Australia is the only option to see them race. I find it a great opportunity for a change of scenery and a re-energizing of my body and mind, regardless of the result.

Cheers.

Robert.

1 hour ago, globederby12 said:

Globe the last bit about the pitiful returns was not aimed at you.

I put the Ps before the last bit which was meant to be above.

That is if there is pitiful returns why would you continue?

The returns in Oz will be great for you!

1 hour ago, Lee270744 said:

And didn't Lance Armstrong get tested a lot and always pass!

6 minutes ago, Double R said:

Hi Brodie,

Yes, many people do like to see their horses race on course, but some of these same people do not live in the area where their horses are trained and race. Without any evidence to back my next statement, I reckon more than 50% of owners do not live in the area that their horse is trained or race in. Sometimes a plane trip between our islands or Australia is the only option to see them race. I find it a great opportunity for a change of scenery and a re-energizing of my body and mind, regardless of the result.

Cheers.

Robert.

Fair enough Robert!