RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Rizzactor

maija vance

why is she not riding much these days??

she had 1 ride today and has had very few rides in the last few months...

Last win:

Date: 29 Sep 2010

Rides since: 12

owners/trainers not want her on??

suspension??

battling with weight??

why is she not riding much these days??

she had 1 ride today and has had very few rides in the last few months...

Last win:

Date: 29 Sep 2010

Rides since: 12

owners/trainers not want her on??

suspension??

battling with weight??

In love,PH?

You can ride in one Bob,as long as you havn't ridden for 7 years,:D

what? he has`nt ridden the waimate princess for 7 years, no wonder things are a bit stressful, i heard a king ratburger , 50 cents and a bottle of fanta does it for miss kennet,

watch her though, she will break your heart, with a 50 to one shot, gotta give her that.

what? he has`nt ridden the waimate princess for 7 years, no wonder things are a bit stressful, i heard a king ratburger , 50 cents and a bottle of fanta does it for miss kennet,

watch her though, she will break your heart, with a 50 to one shot, gotta give her that.

checked the bible and after 7 years god will give you clemency, ..even if ur parsnip has been in something slighty more stinkier than mary

checked the bible and after 7 years god will give you clemency, ..even if ur parsnip has been in something slighty more stinkier than mary

please tell us craig why u have so much interest in this?

ring her and let us all know of the reply! u surely owe her that since u have been buggered so much that u can`t obviously cant separate fiction from reality, and have some kind of stalker interest in her,

billie jean is not my son (it is p.h and i hope that he is not the one) r.i.p micheal jackson and his reliever craig kennet, ...amen