RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
La Zip

Auckland Cup result

I thought yesterday’s Auckland Cup result was one for the grass roots brigade....a Dylan Thomas beat a Domesday...great finish.  Poor old Dylan had to endure the hype of being a Coolmore stallion...oh, the pressure....and Domesday raced by the Ingrams....and is now part of the Aquis stable via Darley.

Aquis have picked up a couple of Stallions from Darley to give them a 2nd chance at a different location. They stand Benefica (Darley), Husson (ex Patinack ?) and Holy Roman Emperor (Coolmore ).  They have a great property an hour away from the Gold Coast at Wonglepong. They progress the horses across the  property from broodmares with foals at foot to weanling to yearling and onto the breakers and training track. I hope it goes well for them.

On 3/11/2018 at 8:41 AM, skoozi said:

Aquis have picked up a couple of Stallions from Darley to give them a 2nd chance at a different location. They stand Benefica (Darley), Husson (ex Patinack ?) and Holy Roman Emperor (Coolmore ).  They have a great property an hour away from the Gold Coast at Wonglepong. They progress the horses across the  property from broodmares with foals at foot to weanling to yearling and onto the breakers and training track. I hope it goes well for them.

Yes, I’m going to check their operation out shortly. What does concern me is Greg Bennett gave up a successful training career to take on the position of Aquis racing manager only to walk 2 months later. We’ve had horses with Greg both as a trainer and breaker ( he broke in Makybe Diva) so it leaves you wondering.