RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

All Stars hit the lead In Premiership

32 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

Brodie might be able to get on ew (j)

Brilliant!

Rather take the Quinella Lee

FarTooMuch, that's good news and AllStars got a decent ol team in Fri, so they should be able push lead out a bit more, bumma The Chase got beat last Fri didn't help him goofin off in the run home yuh should of seen him :D Nat had her work cut out, bloody bugga....hey, I see another horse has just joined the AllStars stable EnhanceYourCalm......

GOOOO! the Mighty Allstars!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

39 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

FarTooMuch, that's good news and AllStars got a decent ol team in Fri, so they should be able push lead out a bit more, bumma The Chase got beat last Fri didn't help him goofin off in the run home yuh should of seen him :D Nat had her work cut out, bloody bugga....hey, I see another horse has just joined the AllStars stable EnhanceYourCalm......

GOOOO! the Mighty Allstars!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

Have been told DD very keen on his drive in the derby despite the draw.  As for new horse in stable didnt our resident expert Brodie say no new owners etc would get in there. Obviously owned by current stable client or else someone is -------------

51 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

Have been told DD very keen on his drive in the derby despite the draw.  As for new horse in stable didnt our resident expert Brodie say no new owners etc would get in there. Obviously owned by current stable client or else someone is -------------

Unwise to blindly believe what Brodie claims. Remember I asked him about Hal Davids history with the alleged "closed shop" All Stars and he pretended not to have heard of Hal David.

1 hour ago, Fartoomuch said:

Although his wrong in his statement - in this case it says bought by stable clients so I assume it will be by current owners - although I have been wrong before, unlike someone else

1 hour ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Unwise to blindly believe what Brodie claims. Remember I asked him about Hal Davids history with the alleged "closed shop" All Stars and he pretended not to have heard of Hal David.

Guys enough of the gang pack mentality of Brodie...I warned you all once it wont happen again...debate the subject not the poster...last warning.

Spike, yeh I see that just readin further down, still there's obviously a gap for a good horse the trotter was obviously trialed and Mark liked the feel of him so lookin forward to seein another AllStar squaregaiter tearin up the place :D since the mighty Doosit was stompin all over the place they haven't really had one come up to that standard.....hey does anyone know what's happened with Marcoola? corr he was summit else speed to spare that one.....

Cheers Iraklis

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

Spike, yeh I see that just readin further down, still there's obviously a gap for a good horse the trotter was obviously trialed and Mark liked the feel of him so lookin forward to seein another AllStar squaregaiter tearin up the place :D since the mighty Doosit was stompin all over the place they haven't really had one come up to that standard.....hey does anyone know what's happened with Marcoola? corr he was summit else speed to spare that one.....

Cheers Iraklis

Unfortunately, with the exception of Monbet, there are currently no trotters around with the ability of Icandoosit. The trotting ranks are mediocre at the moment. 

FarTooMuch, mate The Chase was doin trackwork :D did yuh see Jesse woohoo big run didn't quite see what happened at start (settledown, not cos I was alittle off centre meself) but looked like he got squeezed, The Princess she dug in well on the home run, but the thing I like about AllStars horses they all look like they're racin well within themselves, lovin it :D the Iceman and big Bazza copped a couple of good wins yeh boy.....

Cheers Iraklis

1 hour ago, Iraklis said:

FarTooMuch, mate The Chase was doin trackwork :D did yuh see Jesse woohoo big run didn't quite see what happened at start (settledown, not cos I was alittle off centre meself) but looked like he got squeezed, The Princess she dug in well on the home run, but the thing I like about AllStars horses they all look like they're racin well within themselves, lovin it :D the Iceman and big Bazza copped a couple of good wins yeh boy.....

Cheers Iraklis

Fantastic night's racing all round I man. As for JJ here is what the stable made of its effort which i thought was nothing short of outstanding given the ground he lost at start

" The horse was Jesse Duke and he took out the G1 Young Guns (Cardigan Bay) Stakes on Friday in a quite superb performance. Knocked off stride early and seemingly out of the race, he bided for a short time, ranged up at the turn and still looked a forlorn hope to win. But win he did "