RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
WhoKnows

American races.

I do t normally much attention to the shitty American races they have been showing over the last few weeks, but there were actually some decent races from Gulfstream Park this morning.

One of the feature races the NZ TAB had as racing over 1600m, both on the website and the graphics on Trackside.

The race was actually run over 2200m, bit of a difference!

Would people who had a bet on the race thinking they were betting on a mile race be entiltiled to get their money back as it was clearly false advertising, and quite frankly totally unprofessional, although you do expect that from them these days.

2 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

I do t normally much attention to the shitty American races they have been showing over the last few weeks, but there were actually some decent races from Gulfstream Park this morning.

One of the feature races the NZ TAB had as racing over 1600m, both on the website and the graphics on Trackside.

The race was actually run over 2200m, bit of a difference!

Would people who had a bet on the race thinking they were betting on a mile race be entiltiled to get their money back as it was clearly false advertising, and quite frankly totally unprofessional, although you do expect that from them these days.

Would not think so.

There have been other instances of misrepresentation and they don’t take any blame for anything.

It is the info that they get given they say so take it up with the U.S.

Refund. Cough cough

Is there a need for this us shit to be shown at all, also while nz racing is on and Derby day. And at what cost ? Obviously thats why you employ a brain surgeon like Bernie bullshit no action at 600 k a year. Then employ agencies (consultants) that produce shit million dollar surveys. Consultants that you pay millions to tell YOU the time of day. The only reason they can tell YOU the time of day is because they ask can I look at your watch. Time to eff off Bernie or front up.

Really. Is this what YOU WANT. hesi are you Bernie, or related, as that is the only way you could respond as you have. No surprise nz racing is completely fucked and your response completely misses the point, that while you have fwits plundering what money is available no effing future. Serve up as much shit as possible, yeah that will really encourage newbies as they can really relate to the shit that is being served (NOT). Hesi put online pokies on tab website ? That what you want. How many stable hands, track riders, related suppliers needed for off shore shit racing and pokies. None. Hope you not part of the future brains trust for an industry that is about  6 months from no return.?

1 hour ago, firepipe said:

Really. Is this what YOU WANT. hesi are you Bernie, or related, as that is the only way you could respond as you have. No surprise nz racing is completely fucked and your response completely misses the point, that while you have fwits plundering what money is available no effing future. Serve up as much shit as possible, yeah that will really encourage newbies as they can really relate to the shit that is being served (NOT). Hesi put online pokies on tab website ? That what you want. How many stable hands, track riders, related suppliers needed for off shore shit racing and pokies. None. Hope you not part of the future brains trust for an industry that is about  6 months from no return.?

I think you will find 'Bernie' runs NZTR Firepipe so much as the general stakeholders might not be too overawed with his performance to date you cannot blame him for the TAB showing North American product on a Sunday or any other morning.

I get the message that you are not too impressed with Bernard however and if he reads racecafe(no doubt after a big day at Ellerslie eating industry funded tucker and drinking industry funded ale)I hope his feelings won't be hurt.