RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gary Sharp

Auckland Races

5 minutes ago, lid pinger said:

and rippa

She certainly is!  Watched the replays of last week's races and I believe she will win.  Dog inside her will be slightly slow away.  Dog outside looks like it runs away from the rail so she should have plenty of space.

Better than a $2.20 chance.

Railway:  Sheza Rippa/Rosa Tee/Danny Dee

Cup: Bigtime Paddy/Dirk Bale/Tom Tee

These are wonderful finals and we hope for all dogs to get their chance to excel.

Btw, how come the programmer got away with two Group 1 races being run within 18 minutes?

Not good enough and how clubs are expected to cope is beyond me.

This is NOT just another Sunday meeting at Manukau and the code deserves better.

Congratulations to Ray Adcock & all the connections of Rosa Tee on winning the Railway Sprint.

Congratulations also to Craig Roberts & all the connections of Dirk Bale on winning the Auckland Cup.

Well done to everyone else that raced yesterday.

Box speed is gold.

Whether it is a cO sprint or a Group 1 middle distance  - box speed is gold.

Well done to Ray Adcock and Jose Arthur, owners of Rosa Tee. A great thrill to take out a Group 1 race and, as always, a team effort.

Similarly, for Craig Roberts and Dirk Bale. What a performance. Well done to all involved.

I still smart at the too-close juxtaposition of those top races.  I hope it never happens again!