RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guest 2Admin2

Winx - Just Simply Amazing

Guest 2Admin2

Wow!  What a run first up.  Congrats Winx, Waller and Bowman.  

Awesome.  I see they did some sort of survey in Oz as to what path she should take this campaign.  Can't remember all %ages exactly but 56% said go for a 4th Cox Plate.  20-something% said UK for the Queen Anne.  9% said the Breeders and 4% suggested 'other races'. 

Would the Arc be an option for her?

I wish they would retire her.  Let her put her feet up and reminisce on an amazing career.  My blood pressure would be a lot better.  :)

It’s actually Ridiculous, there was one Race last campaign at Randwick where she looked no chance(I know there may of looked more) and that was the day she was goin to get beat and still won. Love to see her Overseas:)

15 hours ago, Irish said:

Awesome.  I see they did some sort of survey in Oz as to what path she should take this campaign.  Can't remember all %ages exactly but 56% said go for a 4th Cox Plate.  20-something% said UK for the Queen Anne.  9% said the Breeders and 4% suggested 'other races'. 

Would the Arc be an option for her?

I wish they would retire her.  Let her put her feet up and reminisce on an amazing career.  My blood pressure would be a lot better.  :)

I actually believe her very lucky owners will be doing her, the mare, an incomprehensible injustice I’d they don’t take her to Royal Ascot because most overseas enthusiasts will not concede she is the best horse in the world until she graces European turf.   So I don’t know what is stopping them. Keeping her here is the easy option.  For people who have been heavily involved in racing since they were born, I find them total bogans, with no appreciation of international racing and the “responsibility”they have, not just to the racing public,  but to the Australasian thoroughbred industry as a whole. 

If she were mine I would not take her to see the Queen.If the Poms or any other country don't think she's the best in the world,then invite them here to Aust in a special race set aside for the occasion and see if they can beat her.Why take her to outside her time zone just to satisfy some unsettled racing critic. She's too valuable to take the risk of playing with her hormones which may affect her ultimate ability.

Just create an invite only match race at Elerslie where the rest of the world can experience an independent and unique racing surface. Get the NZRB to halt the FOB platform because it's going to be delivered late, so we may as well use the funds on a project that has a better chance of succeeding, invite all the VIP punters from Australia to Elerslie so that they can bet and won't be thrown a red card if they bet from Aussie, put them up at the most expensive hotel with caviar, call girls, a ticket or three to the Warriors match so that we can demonstrate our prowess on the field as well, bring back Buck, get Dave Ellis to syndicate a horse on the day of the races for under a 40% profit margin, Tan, Sweeny et al hold a worldwide tipping competition so the World can appreciate (you know....get their feel) their talent, and ask Glenda to attend a race meeting where she is seen to have a bet, talk with the trainers and owners and makes statements like "everything is going just fine" despite there being a 1.8m profit hole for January and the VIP punters going to fairer shores.

That'll just about do it.....

Amazing mare, hope they don't travel her overseas, she gets anxious enough in the gates, has nothing to prove I wouldn't risk anything going amiss, she'll make more in the paddock foaling now than risking racing on

2 hours ago, La Zip said:

I actually believe her very lucky owners will be doing her, the mare, an incomprehensible injustice I’d they don’t take her to Royal Ascot because most overseas enthusiasts will not concede she is the best horse in the world until she graces European turf.   So I don’t know what is stopping them. Keeping her here is the easy option.  For people who have been heavily involved in racing since they were born, I find them total bogans, with no appreciation of international racing and the “responsibility”they have, not just to the racing public,  but to the Australasian thoroughbred industry as a whole. 

Because the connections of Frankel didnt bring him down to Australia to race, how could most overseas enthusiasts have said he was the best in the world. I reckon they just took the easy option but not sure I'd call his owner Khalid Bin Abdullah a bogan though.

Why go overseas when she's already rated best in world on grass? A 4th Cox Plate would make history - in much the same way as Makybe's 3 Melb Cups. If she wins the QE and the Cox, she'll create a legend and bank another $4m or so for her owners As for breeding? Makybe, Sunline, Black Caviar - nothing from them as yet. 

4 minutes ago, Trump said:

Why go overseas when she's already rated best in world on grass? A 4th Cox Plate would make history - in much the same way as Makybe's 3 Melb Cups. If she wins the QE and the Cox, she'll create a legend and bank another $4m or so for her owners As for breeding? Makybe, Sunline, Black Caviar - nothing from them as yet. 

Which one of the 4 has the best breeding?

From what I can remember of reading Tesio's theories, they use up their nervous energy racing and do not have anything left to pass on to there foals. I think you can find some great race mares that have left stakes winning progeny, they may not have raced on too long before going to the breeding paddock.

4 minutes ago, skoozi said:

From what I can remember of reading Tesio's theories, they use up their nervous energy racing and do not have anything left to pass on to there foals. I think you can find some great race mares that have left stakes winning progeny, they may not have raced on too long before going to the breeding paddock.

Winx's dam was one tough horse that performed well.