RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Lee270744

ELLE MAC GIVES ALL STARS ITS 220TH GROUP ONE WIN

4 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Congratulations for 220th group win. However I think chase auckland was found out after doing some work, generally had cheap trips in other wins. Pretty average three years olds this season compared to other years, I think the Aussies have a better crop of 3yr olds this term than us.

Not sure about that ,Chase done a lot work and beaten by very good horse that is earmarked for Aussie racing later in season.I suppose time will tell but I believe all things being equal Chase is best in Australasia for his age.

What a great record from the Allstars,Champion trainers and champon people too.

1 hour ago, Lee270744 said:

What a great achievement, This will make Sat a much happier day for all the harness followers. 

Indeed. Thought it was great racing all night. Put the money  up and the good horses come out.

Some great divvies as well 

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Congratulations for 220th group win. However I think chase auckland was found out after doing some work, generally had cheap trips in other wins. Pretty average three years olds this season compared to other years, I think the Aussies have a better crop of 3yr olds this term than us.

I agree this crop of three-year-olds is not flash, but believe you are a tad hard on Chase Auckland. It is hard to win from the outside draw at any track , the horse was fresh and the only one that did any work in the race. The winner is also a good horse who had the better draw and was not pressured in the lead. It is hard to see any of the beaten mob in last night's race figuring in the GN Derby. Sheriff had his chance, dream run, ran on but never going to beat first two home and Chase Auckland put three or four lengths on him turning in. I hope there are more acceptors for the derby next week or it could be a repeat of the Prelude.

3 hours ago, Thejanitor said:

I agree this crop of three-year-olds is not flash, but believe you are a tad hard on Chase Auckland. It is hard to win from the outside draw at any track , the horse was fresh and the only one that did any work in the race. The winner is also a good horse who had the better draw and was not pressured in the lead. It is hard to see any of the beaten mob in last night's race figuring in the GN Derby. Sheriff had his chance, dream run, ran on but never going to beat first two home and Chase Auckland put three or four lengths on him turning in. I hope there are more acceptors for the derby next week or it could be a repeat of the Prelude.

I suppose you could look at it both ways. If the runs were swapped i would venture to say Chase would have won last night. Now that Nat has had her suspension reduced to a fine all looks set for a great Derby next week.

4 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Tough marker. His Alabar Classic win was anything but cheap. 

3 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Yes really hope there are more acceptors next week.

They are only running for second

1 hour ago, Thejanitor said:

At least she tried, no one else in the race did. 

You misunderstood!

AllStars will win the race, everyone else will be running for second at best!

Think Chase Auckland will win, as I beleive he is their best and it will be runto suit them!

That Auckland harness racing is so boring so I can see why they can’t attract people to the course!

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

That Auckland harness racing is so boring so I can see why they can’t attract people to the course!

We understand your thoughts re boring premiere days - hope you are enjoying Invercargill grass track racing :(

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

You misunderstood!

AllStars will win the race, everyone else will be running for second at best!

Think Chase Auckland will win, as I beleive he is their best and it will be runto suit them!

Sorry, I thought you were talking about last night's race. I think they are only running for second. Unless one or both draw bad in GN Derby either Chase Auckland or Sicario will win and the other runs second. I agree about Auckland, most races there are no moves until the home straight which is strange because generally small fields.

46 minutes ago, Thejanitor said:

Sorry, I thought you were talking about last night's race. I think they are only running for second. Unless one or both draw bad in GN Derby either Chase Auckland or Sicario will win and the other runs second. I agree about Auckland, most races there are no moves until the home straight which is strange because generally small fields.

That might be why they don't make mid-race moves. The drivers continually over-estimate their horses' ability to sprint past the small field in the straight. 

2 hours ago, Spikecity said:

We understand your thoughts re boring premiere days - hope you are enjoying Invercargill grass track racing :(

No didn’t touch them!

Too Much of a gamble as most,of the horses down south don’t race on grass!

1 hour ago, Idolmite said:

That might be why they don't make mid-race moves. The drivers continually over-estimate their horses' ability to sprint past the small field in the straight. 

That home bend is not flash.

If you come wide on that bend you lose many lengths.

Addington is by far the best and fairest track in Australasia, and the best racing.