RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
weasel57

What Are They Thinking?

I see your point and my immediate thoughts were she must hold a nom for something relatively big in the next while and the stake would help make a field. I checked her future noms and could not find anything obvious at the moment, although she did win that race today in a slightly quicker time than Savvy Coup did against 3yo fillies on the 16th Dec on same DEAD4 track. DP certainly looks like she would be competitive in a good race . Maybe Sydney or Brisbane??.

2 hours ago, Double R said:

Perhaps the N.Z.Thoroughbred Breeders Stakes at Te Aroha in a months time?

Shame on me I completely forgot about Te Aroha and the cuddle coming up!!!. So a start today to "tick her over" and bank more earnings would be the answer. The owner knows what owning a good one feels like though and I do think she would perform well in OZ if the right race was targeted.

On ‎2‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:53 PM, Yir Tiz said:

Shame on me I completely forgot about Te Aroha and the cuddle coming up!!!. So a start today to "tick her over" and bank more earnings would be the answer. The owner knows what owning a good one feels like though and I do think she would perform well in OZ if the right race was targeted.

I think you andHuey are on to it..tend toagree that its a clean-out  /prep run for the Cuddle left handed and close to home. Brpmley's 'Princess' mares over Darci are going great guns.

On ‎5‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 0:34 AM, weasel57 said:

I think you andHuey are on to it..tend toagree that its a clean-out  /prep run for the Cuddle left handed and close to home. Brpmley's 'Princess' mares over Darci are going great guns.

None of us are on to it...except me, having seen the field for the Boncrusher! They clearly have a high opinion of Darrscape Princess.

1 hour ago, weasel57 said:

None of us are on to it...except me, having seen the field for the Boncrusher! They clearly have a high opinion of Darrscape Princess.

Well that is a surprise!..... it is a big race to have your first start at the distance, on the -course & right handed as well as  a jockey although accomplished that does not know her. The win on 6th Feb at tauheranikau must have impressed at WFA. Although I think she is well above average I can not see her in the first 2 at this stage.But would love to be wrong, and may be if we get a lot of rain.

The stablemate in the cup has a very good chance of placing , currently at $7+ for a place

26 minutes ago, Yir Tiz said:

Well that is a surprise!..... it is a big race to have your first start at the distance, on the -course & right handed as well as  a jockey although accomplished that does not know her. The win on 6th Feb at tauheranikau must have impressed at WFA. Although I think she is well above average I can not see her in the first 2 at this stage.But would love to be wrong, and may be if we get a lot of rain.

The stablemate in the cup has a very good chance of placing , currently at $7+ for a place

Agree YT....Alinko one of the few with 3200m form. Lizzie looks a home run in the Bonecrusher. Still no odds up....anything over $2.50 would be good shopping....;)

13 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Agree YT....Alinko one of the few with 3200m form. Lizzie looks a home run in the Bonecrusher. Still no odds up....anything over $2.50 would be good shopping....;)

Just looking at the weather for next few days and the track will determine a lot of horses chances.

Have had a quick look and there is a horse there that had its first WFA start recently and got poleaxed at the 200 in the Haunui,

"24 Feb 2018 - Stewards Advice Post Race R Myers advised the gelding raced in tight quarters near the rail for the majority of the race and in her opinion would be better suited to racing in the clear and roll along"    

The draw he has will help and if it has the ability I think he has ... he may be the FO place bet over LL at possibly $2.50.

Trackside have just advised the FO market is about to be released so will have a squizz and see. As always just an opinion!.

On 7 March 2018 at 3:50 PM, Ohokaman said:

TAB have just released the "TOP5" for the cup Alinko at 4.60 is very good offer as track now looks like suiting Kaharau is same at 4.60 so will have a lash!!!.

Option 269

Final Fld Top5 Deductions Apply

No.

Selection
Odds

1 Zacada (3)57 2.50  
2 Sampson (8)57 6.50  
3 Five To Midnight (1)56 1.90  
4 Von Tunzelman (7)56 3.50  
5 Charles Road (10)56 1.75  
6 Magic Chai (9)56 1.95  
7 Araldo Junior (18)55.5 2.80