RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
THE KING

Ian Smith...

seriously silence,a cricketer couldnt even get through pre season training with any nrl team.I enjoy ian smiths comments but this one is off the mark,i would wager standing around is boring as hell,aswk any lollipop guy on the stop go signs,but you cant compare.Send jesse up to warriors pre season and see how he gets on...hell send anyone.

Typify the meat-head, one eyed rugby follower why don't you. Can't spell, can't even form a sentence.

If you think cricket is soft I suggest you come down to our cricket practise and face our prem bowlers for 10 mins. You wouldn't last 10 balls.

I love the lazy part, are you a complete idiot? Or have just not played the game? I didn't say standing in the field for 5 days is "hard", but playing a 5 day test match where you can field for 2 days in a row is a lot more demanding on a body than running around for 80 minutes.

But you keep to your rugby and league matey, they are dying sports because of people like you.

oh man dude that funnyiest thing i seen in ages.what makes it even funnyier is that u are serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude go to your anti-socail class and bring your one friend to pre season training.running between a wicket every now and then aint gunna cut it dude when you do 10 lots of 150 meter sprints and weights and full on contact running in to each other.

your crickters would be broken in 2 minutes.

Fat lard arse no hopers with no social skills and no soacial life just stand all day in sun wow thats tough

haha oh man there some eggheads in this palce and u be the biggest one now.man dude i got a excuse whats yours?

cricketres have to be the most lazy people u call that sport standing in sun all day when everyone else drinks beer at beach u so bloody geeky got no friends so play cricket.

standing for 5 days is hard?Hahaha.league and union boys eat cricketres for breakfast dude

Liz "my legs are open for cricketers" Hurley has announced that she thinks cricketers are the 'sexiest sportsmen' on the planet.

Now I've watched a bit of league....and I've seen on TV the type of women that go to league games....so I'll take the 'Liz Hurley's' of this world any day over those South Auckland 'mama's' that make Beatrice Faumuiana look like a stick-insect!

Liz "my legs are open for cricketers" Hurley has announced that she thinks cricketers are the 'sexiest sportsmen' on the planet.

Now I've watched a bit of league....and I've seen on TV the type of women that go to league games....so I'll take the 'Liz Hurley's' of this world any day over those South Auckland 'mama's' that make Beatrice Faumuiana look like a stick-insect!

yeah of course cause warney is,wait for it,AUSTRALIAN

cant see liz wanting fat arse ryder or geeky Dan

haha oh man there some eggheads in this palce and u be the biggest one now.man dude i got a excuse whats yours?

cricketres have to be the most lazy people u call that sport standing in sun all day when everyone else drinks beer at beach u so bloody geeky got no friends so play cricket.

standing for 5 days is hard?Hahaha.league and union boys eat cricketres for breakfast dude

Hey,never heard the result of that masturbating contest down Melbourne last month you entered,did you win or was there someone worse than you in it.

Heh heh, King...

I am thinking that a fair few tankers of beer had already been drunk that day and that young Leaguie minds may have become a little (more) addled but why, oh why, did no-one think 'WHAT ABOUT THOSE TEETH?"

Hell, even the pooch's claws would have been off-putting...

I'd rather do one of those South Auckland 'planets' than do what Monaghan did.....

....though on second thoughts....

Some beutiful,intelligent women in Sth Akld if you look beyond the sleazy hang-outs.Better than I've seen hanging around Porirua,the home of Jenny Craig's.

Some beutiful,intelligent women in Sth Akld if you look beyond the sleazy hang-outs.Better than I've seen hanging around Porirua,the home of Jenny Craig's.

Ha ha ha....good looking maybe..but definitely not intelligent if you're talking PI's from Sth Auckland...which brings me back to the good looking ones who all have at least 4 kids (all to different fathers), and are riddled with chlamydia no doubt. :D

I was listening to Smithy and co the other day, straight after the news at 6am, and it appears this thread has been brought to his attention, as he made mention of the 'Wahine' and 'Eden Park' incidents again.

I was listening to Smithy and co the other day, straight after the news at 6am, and it appears this thread has been brought to his attention, as he made mention of the 'Wahine' and 'Eden Park' incidents again.

Does he mention the Rongatai College incident in his book? Four years in that dump would traumatise anyone far more than a shipwreck.

Does he mention the Rongatai College incident in his book? Four years in that dump would traumatise anyone far more than a shipwreck.

He doesn't mention the Rongatai incident shakespeare...but he does mention the Rongotai incident.

Now if I remember rightly, Smithy was in the Rongotai College 1st XI with Bruce Edgar, Grant Cederwall, Graham Steel (current head of NZ anti-doping agency and former captain of NZ Men's Volleyball team), Anup Nathu (played 1st class cricket for Canterbury as an opener)...and others.

In fact, for many years the school 1st XI played in the mens competition because they were too strong for the other college's...which is, I'm picking, where you come into it.

No doubt you played against one of the stronger 1st XI's when you were at school...and you probably stood in the field as Rongotai amassed 300+...only for your team to be rolled for 80...and ever since then you've held this rather odd grudge against the college.

What other reason could it be?????

He doesn't mention the Rongatai incident shakespeare...but he does mention the Rongotai incident.

Now if I remember rightly, Smithy was in the Rongotai College 1st XI with Bruce Edgar, Grant Cederwall, Graham Steel (current head of NZ anti-doping agency and former captain of NZ Men's Volleyball team), Anup Nathu (played 1st class cricket for Canterbury as an opener)...and others.

In fact, for many years the school 1st XI played in the mens competition because they were too strong for the other college's...which is, I'm picking, where you come into it.

No doubt you played against one of the stronger 1st XI's when you were at school...and you probably stood in the field as Rongotai amassed 300+...only for your team to be rolled for 80...and ever since then you've held this rather odd grudge against the college.

What other reason could it be?????

No I never played against Rongotai College, but I did play briefly with Ian Smith when he moved north for a term before leaving school. He was an opening batsman. Despite being a skinny, blonde, waif like character, he would hit boundaries from the get go. Very enjoyable to watch. He's not waif like anymore.

No I never played against Rongotai College...

...as I thought...you weren't good enough and so had to play against the 'lesser' colleges...yet you're still envious of Rongotai after all these years.

...as I thought...you weren't good enough and so had to play against the 'lesser' colleges...yet you're still envious of Rongotai after all these years.

I don't recall any feelings of envy around Rongotai College. I certainly knew nothing of their cricket prowess. About all I knew of them was that they were good at soccer and were located somewhere down in Wellington. I thought they were a Co-Ed school??

I don't recall any feelings of envy around Rongotai College. I certainly knew nothing of their cricket prowess. About all I knew of them was that they were good at soccer and were located somewhere down in Wellington. I thought they were a Co-Ed school??

nice try.;)