RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Insider

Because..........

Hi All who are entering this fine comp.

I will add $100.00 towards  cab fares so that you can really enjoy the prize on offer if you are fortunate enough to nail the 3 winners!!. 

I have run this by Liz before posting and she is all good for the additional offer.

Maybe the comp should be only open to those who have contributed more than 100 times?

5 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

Maybe the comp should be only open to those who have contributed more than 100 times?

Why?

Methinks you are opening a can of worms with that suggestion, has  any competition here ever had that rule applied?.

35 minutes ago, Yir Tiz said:

Why?

Methinks you are opening a can of worms with that suggestion, has  any competition here ever had that rule applied?.

Well everyone comes out of the woodwork when there is a freebie up for grabs.

20 hours ago, Insider said:

We enjoyed our night so much at HeadQuarters, which was the result of winning a competition on Race Cafe,  I would like to put up, a one off voucher, for someone else to enjoy the same experience, to the value $400.00. 

All you have to do is pick the winner of the: 

NZ Derby, Australian Guineas and the NZ Oaks.

Rules:

One selection only in each race.

Entries close 12.00 noon Saturday 3 March. 

Should there be more that one winner, the prize pool will be divided by the number of winners. (Most unlikely.)

P.S. Scooby, this of course is subject to your sanction and at my request must stay on the main board. 

Legend. Well done, and a hearty thanks for your generosity from a gypsy.

35 minutes ago, hesi said:

Rees, take your pills, Mission Hill and Joe's Legacy are both in the Derby:rolleyes::)

OOpps , thnx Hesi. To many names on my picks page.

Derby  Mission Hill

Oaks  Swing note

Guineas  Black Sail.

Thnx. Final field