RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Blue

Oaks Market

She didn't finish off as well as 

8 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

They might retire her then to mate with one of the great pedigreed Savabeel's you mentioned...

Got ya on that one didn't I.  Took ya a while.  

As for the filly she didn't finish off as well as Vanessa and Savvy Coup have.  Had bandages on all four bumpers as well which she didn't have the previous start.

5 hours ago, 2Admin2 said:

She didn't finish off as well as 

Got ya on that one didn't I.  Took ya a while.  

As for the filly she didn't finish off as well as Vanessa and Savvy Coup have.  Had bandages on all four bumpers as well which she didn't have the previous start.

No I think I got you .....game set match...

2 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

No I think I got you .....game set match...

Nup!  Now name one?  With out consulting your breeding mates 

19 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

Nup!  Now name one?  With out consulting your breeding mates 

Why should I it was you who big noted himself as the expert on everything and now cant back it up with a single fact... so please tell me the ones with better performance and pedigrees you mentioned... tick tock...Oh and I wont hold my breath.

1 minute ago, scooby3051 said:

Why should I it was you who big noted himself as the expert on everything and now cant back it up with a single fact... so please tell me the ones with better performance and pedigrees you mentioned... tick tock...Oh and I wont hold my breath.

Name one stallion by Savabeel standing currently?  As for an expert on everything I leave that up to your new found mate Molloy.

6 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

Name one stallion by Savabeel standing currently?  As for an expert on everything I leave that up to your new found mate Molloy.

Haha you were the one who said there are plenty of better performed and pedigreed Savabeels around and now you try to say it was me..... wrong sorry you made a statement as the know all  you are and were 100% wrong... its ok just admit it its no big deal...you were wrong.

11 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Haha you were the one who said there are plenty of better performed and pedigreed Savabeels around and now you try to say it was me..... wrong sorry you made a statement as the know all  you are and were 100% wrong... its ok just admit it its no big deal...you were wrong.

Name one!  It's an important question.

Maybe we should move this debate to the breeding forum rather than digress from the Oaks market.  Would you like me to do that for you?

19 minutes ago, 2Admin2 said:

Name one!  It's an important question.

Maybe we should move this debate to the breeding forum rather than digress from the Oaks market.  Would you like me to do that for you?

No I like it being here... and like showing you up...LOL

5 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

No I like it being here... and like showing you up...LOL

Really?  Given you are not going to answer the question - your pick for the oaks?  Back to the topic.

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

It was not me who stated there are many better it was our resident know it all...

Your pick for the Oaks?

26 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

What so you can argue about that too... no thanks.

Simple question 

7 minutes ago, chelseacol said:

Dear me - can we have a separate thread for this rubbish ?

I am more inclined to spice things up a bit to get a resolution or if that does not work maybe 50 paces at dawn is required.

So I will go back through the thread and establish what the original challenge/question was run a wee risk assessment and then decide what the spice will be. Back shortly

40 minutes ago, Yir Tiz said:

I am more inclined to spice things up a bit to get a resolution or if that does not work maybe 50 paces at dawn is required.

So I will go back through the thread and establish what the original challenge/question was run a wee risk assessment and then decide what the spice will be. Back shortly

Might be better to just look after your own issues ...thanks. 

On 3/5/2018 at 6:27 PM, mike28 said:

does anyone think there will be a lot of speed in this oaks what horses will go forward etc thoughts? thanks

Your counting on a bit of tempo to help Marcelina Mikey? More often than not the better Staying 3yo fillies will win regardless going by previous years at any rate,I just cast an eye over that race on Saturday and that 80-1 shot ran a race on par with your horse so time will tell

I did like Hasahalo early but she has well and truly gone off the boil.  Contessa Vanessa for mine.  Can race handy and has a great kick, gutsy too with just a bit of class.

21 hours ago, Gruff said:

Your counting on a bit of tempo to help Marcelina Mikey? More often than not the better Staying 3yo fillies will win regardless going by previous years at any rate,I just cast an eye over that race on Saturday and that 80-1 shot ran a race on par with your horse so time will tell

i dont agree mate hes been racing in way way stronger fields it ran a 34.05 last 600m last start crikey in a group 3 over 2100m metres how many maidens have done  that but each to there own if it is truly run he will be top 3.  just looking to play some cover contessa looks good but i dont think will stay if the race is truly run could be wrong though going on the pedigree 

15 hours ago, Tomjr said:

I did like Hasahalo early but she has well and truly gone off the boil.  Contessa Vanessa for mine.  Can race handy and has a great kick, gutsy too with just a bit of class.

Jonathan Parkes confirmed for the ride on Contessa Vanessa

1 hour ago, mike28 said:

i dont agree mate hes been racing in way way stronger fields it ran a 34.05 last 600m last start crikey in a group 3 over 2100m metres how many maidens have done  that but each to there own if it is truly run he will be top 3.  just looking to play some cover contessa looks good but i dont think will stay if the race is truly run could be wrong though going on the pedigree 

Doesn’t matter if you’ve only won a race at Thames you have the right horse for 2400 your a shot Mikey