RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Value Bell

For the lads!

Am I the only one that thinks it a bit on the nose that one of the Team Teal Ambassadors has had horses return positive swabs (at least two from memory) for prohibited substances and also has convictions for "smuggling" substances into the country?

Surely HRNZ could've found someone more suitable?

Great publicity for the sport.  We need human interest stories that show the industry in a positive light to take the sport to a wider audience. 

I have said before,  Sheree Tomlinsion winning our biggest trotting race and becoming the 1st woman and youngest driver to win the race on the biggest long shot in the history of the race needed to get main stream media attention.

Good on these drivers and the officials who organised this campaign.

8 hours ago, Taku Umanga said:

Am I the only one that thinks it a bit on the nose that one of the Team Teal Ambassadors has had horses return positive swabs (at least two from memory) for prohibited substances and also has convictions for "smuggling" substances into the country?

Surely HRNZ could've found someone more suitable?

No offence Taku,  but take an uppercut son.