RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chevy86

Wotz Hot

Whoz Hot

In the Jockey's ranks - Slamming Sammy 

New Zealand's leading hoop is having a blinder. Love her like a sister. Go girl.

In the Trainer's ranks - The Matamata Ladies

Fawcett, Prendergast, Gerard

Hot, Hot, Hot - back them with confidence. Love your work ladies - well done.

In the Owner's ranks - Cambridge Kylie

My dream wife - we deserve each other.

Plenty of winners in 2018 and a big Cup week ahead.

In the Media ranks - The Central Districts TV crew.

The pictures from the Gisborne - Wairoa week were excellent, with one exception.

Could you put some extra makeup on Big Bev. He has enthusiasm, knowledge and great rapport with both trainers and jockeys, but a deadset face for radio.

In the Administrators ranks - The Gisborne - Wairoa committees and track staff.

Bloody brilliant, all of you.

Vicki Prendergast is a great trainer too. She is so great with the horses and really generally cares about them all.  She only has a smalll team and I am the only one she trains for beside herself but she is real good

9 hours ago, army said:

Vicki Prendergast is a great trainer too. She is so great with the horses and really generally cares about them all.  She only has a smalll team and I am the only one she trains for beside herself but she is real good

Lovely story about your horse, trainer,yourself and your father in this weeks Matamata Chronicle. I am sure many on Racecafers would have recalled your father, being the fortunate selector of the big jackpot in 1970 at Matamata, Peter Moran.

Cheers.

Robert.

13 hours ago, Double R said:

Lovely story about your horse, trainer,yourself and your father in this weeks Matamata Chronicle. I am sure many on Racecafers would have recalled your father, being the fortunate selector of the big jackpot in 1970 at Matamata, Peter Moran.

Cheers.

Robert.

Thanks for that I will have to see if I can get a copy

On 3/1/2018 at 7:25 AM, chevy86 said:

Those first three home in the 2 year old race at Counties yesterday. 1-09.23 on a Dead 5 was impressive, especially the closing style of the runner-up. All Oz-bred though.

Seems to be happening more and more from limited numbers compared to locally-bred runners. 1st 4 home in Hastings 2yr-old race all by Australian sires.Local breeders trembling??

3 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

Seems to be happening more and more from limited numbers compared to locally-bred runners. 1st 4 home in Hastings 2yr-old race all by Australian sires.Local breeders trembling??

The winner came from the R 2 R sale Chevy. Scampered along well there but has taken a wee while to put it together. I have a wee slice of him so I'm pretty chuffed at this point.

23 minutes ago, Blue said:

The winner came from the R 2 R sale Chevy. Scampered along well there but has taken a wee while to put it together. I have a wee slice of him so I'm pretty chuffed at this point.

Well done Blue--impressive .