RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
myk

Aussie-England Series

Call it SCS if you want, but there is definitely an enjoyable element in watching a team led by Ponting being dismissed for such a paltry total in the Boxing Day Test Match.

As i mooted in the "Arrogant Aussie Cricketers " thread many moons ago it won't just be SCS riddled Kiwis dancing on his grave.

BUT never forget his tutor S R Waugh, the greatest myth EVER, he is just as much to blame for Ponting's behaviour.

Rooted or stuffed, it's all the same .

Australian cricket : bad winners and bad losers.

Enjoy it.

Call it SCS if you want, but there is definitely an enjoyable element in watching a team led by Ponting being dismissed for such a paltry total in the Boxing Day Test Match.

So sorry I missed it all, King.

Who impressed, for you, in the New Zealand win? Any of the newcomers, I mean?

So sorry I missed it all, King.

Who impressed, for you, in the New Zealand win? Any of the newcomers, I mean?

Like most sensible people, I by and large watched the Test...so I didn't see Milne bowl, but I did see enough of Brownlee batting to know that he'll last about all of 5mins in the Black Caps (as mentioned on another thread).

But if you're looking at a few games of 20/20 against Pakistan to get a gauge on where we sit internationally, then I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed.

As i mooted in the "Arrogant Aussie Cricketers " thread many moons ago it won't just be SCS riddled Kiwis dancing on his grave.

BUT never forget his tutor S R Waugh, the greatest myth EVER, he is just as much to blame for Ponting's behaviour.

Rooted or stuffed, it's all the same .

Australian cricket : bad winners and bad losers.

Enjoy it.

.......pogo to poke the the borax at some of your best ever.

My fav book as a kid was one on Sid Barnes.

And characters such as KMiller , WGrout,DBoon , MHughes,Symonds.

I see they are putting a statue of SWarne at the MCG !!!!

The Kiwis who caught him smoking when he was fronting an anti-smoking promo will be keen to salute his statue.

The best story of late was the one about Ian Chappell and Botham still trading abuse and having to be separated in the Car park.

Cricket the Australian Way.....another fav. book as a kid.

As the headline said in todays Press....Ashes to Ashes , Aussies to Dust.

was in a restaurant last night (one i chose because they had the Ashes on) thoroughly enjoying the Aussie capitulation when an Aussie came up to our table and hurled abuse at me for supporting England.

"Don't you know where you're from, don't you know you f'ing history mate. How can a New Zealander support England over Australia". He was full on and had to be taken out by his Pommie mate while still shouting.

Pretty hilarious but way over the top. I wonder if Aussies under 40 haven't developed that part of the brain which deals with losing cricket.

.......pogo to poke the the borax at some of your best ever.

My fav book as a kid was one on Sid Barnes.

And characters such as KMiller , WGrout,DBoon , MHughes,Symonds.

I see they are putting a statue of SWarne at the MCG !!!!

The Kiwis who caught him smoking when he was fronting an anti-smoking promo will be keen to salute his statue.

The best story of late was the one about Ian Chappell and Botham still trading abuse and having to be separated in the Car park.

Cricket the Australian Way.....another fav. book as a kid.

As the headline said in todays Press....Ashes to Ashes , Aussies to Dust.

Statues are good for pigeons TM.

Mike Smith and Geoffrey Boycott's books ensured i always played a straight bat...

Like most sensible people, I by and large watched the Test...so I didn't see Milne bowl, but I did see enough of Brownlee batting to know that he'll last about all of 5mins in the Black Caps (as mentioned on another thread).

But if you're looking at a few games of 20/20 against Pakistan to get a gauge on where we sit internationally, then I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed.

The mouth of the south has spoken:take note!

Aw, myk, be nice...

I agree with him...

One 20/20 win doesn't make a summer - and the Test must be far more interesting...

Prop,one more 20/20 win and they've won the series.Something I would not have envisaged a week ago,maybe new coach cleaned the crap out.Wheres "The King",I want to hear his opinion of our openers 1 ball duck.Must only improve?

Your boys improving King,faced 5 balls tonight before sent on his way for another ZERO.Bring on the longer game,he can only improve.What do you with all your cricket knowledge, think his problem is?

Your boys improving King,faced 5 balls tonight before sent on his way for another ZERO.Bring on the longer game,he can only improve.What do you with all your cricket knowledge, think his problem is?

The answer is simple, and I'm pleased you've come to me to solve it, as the others on this forum are only good at giving advice AFTER the event.

Jesse shouldn't open in either 20/20's or ODI's. He has the type of personality that needs to be tested and sending him into open the batting doesn't do that. Jesse feels that he has no responsibility at the top of the order as he's there primarily to send the ball over the fence, and if it comes off then it comes off. He's had enough chances there and if it's not obvious by now that he doesn't know how to pace an innings at the top of the order then it's never going to be. He should be dropped down to 4 or 5 where his ability to find the gap and use his soft hands and skill at playing late could be put to best use. Plus it's going to make him fitter as he's going to have to run a lot more two's and quick singles. ;)

Just because he's fat doesn't mean he should be thrown in to open.

Black Katana diago?? :D

Zelda and Boris are that far in front from Black Katana GERM it's not funny.

Even after it got hit by an ambulance last start, i guess that can happen when they are not 1.40 shots.

Speaking of accidents any chance of throwing yourself under a Melbourne tram ?

LMAO at the Racecafe 2010 Muppet of the year C ThomPson.....

You are the biggest farkwit God put breath in........ sadly.