RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
myk

Aussie-England Series

Hopefully the weather will play it's part as it's been decidedly average lately.

Just as I sat down to see Jelena Dokic play Alicia Molik today the rain came down again!! :D

against Olivia in the final of the Australian Open qualifying and low and behold it pisses down again!! :eek: :D

I bet England wishes this weather would arrive. :D

Oooh one good day out of 12 in this series. Wow wee! England have dominated 9 days of this Ashes series.

Well I guess this makes it 3 days out of 14 and the series is all squared up.

Bet it's eatin you all up :D

Australian cricket is in dire straights. On the verge of extinction.

Worse than NZ cricket by far...

Funniest post ever.

Or is that dumbest? :D

On a positive, the BCs havent lost a game for a couple of weeks now :y:

Well I guess this makes it 3 days out of 14 and the series is all squared up.

Bet it's eatin you all up :D

Na just makes me laugh how you've been practically AWOL since Day 4 at Brisbane. You could get a job with Channel Nine Tones :D And remember Pietersen always gets worried when he is on 158 because he has twice been out on that score. Funniest Call From An Aussie Ever :D

Cool, glad you're laughing cos Im pissing meself here. :D

Good luck with them Pakis on boxing day, let me know if any are sighted at the TAB.

...one of the Paki stars reckons NZ should be in for a change of luck , soon , very soon!!

At least it's interesting now, and if the unhinkable happens and ( aus ) win, imagine the crowd on boxing day in bleak city...

....Barry Humphries doesnt see it as bleak!!

And the MCG is a sell out , a friend paid A$120 per day for his seat so he hopes for that amount of Kiwi Pesos things dont get too bleak.

How did your cryptic tip for Brisbane go.

Merry Xmas ,old foe I hope your predictions fare better in 2011 , I mean only your Spanish beast-friend and your FPE by-line kept you in the game this year.

Did you know pickle juice is a scourer-cleaner.

Rained off...pickles flooded...may I suggest Bill Bryson s book Down Under for holiday reading.

Those discount bookstores that sell DLehman !sp! books on cricket for $2 , should have a copy.

Happy Xmas TM and a prosperous New Year.

As for books get yourself a copy of The Godson by Robert Barrett it's the best tip i can give you.

Zelda's cryptic tip was ridden like Xcellent in the Cox Plate and the result was the same , BUT keep an eye on Torio's Quest , Walking or Dancing's stablemate , although you may have missed the boat so to speak.......

See you in bleak city for the AO and a corona or 3 if you LOB.

Happy Xmas TM and a prosperous New Year.

As for books get yourself a copy of The Godson by Robert Barrett it's the best tip i can give you.

Zelda's cryptic tip was ridden like Xcellent in the Cox Plate and the result was the same , BUT keep an eye on Torio's Quest , Walking or Dancing's stablemate , although you may have missed the boat so to speak.......

See you in bleak city for the AO and a corona or 3 if you LOB.

Hey pickle packer, have a gander at my Karaka picks for your Badingadong Cup prospects

Hey pickle packer, have a gander at my Karaka picks for your Badingadong Cup prospects

I've passed them on to Boris and Zelda mate, they are the potential buyers.

I could not afford a lay buy on a hot dog , BUT one day.........

ps what about Lot 865 ?

Partelle's top 3YO on target for Boxing Day and beyond

Clinton Payne

Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Wyong trainer Brett Partelle gave his MM Guineas contender Torio

The battle for world supremacy continues in Durban today.

ICC rankings

1. India

2. South Africa

3. England

4. Australia

The ashes is a playoff for 3rd and 4th - who watches those? ]

Jeez what does that make today's game in Auckland then??! :D

Here's an honest ozzie..feelin the pain

Well there we go. Thanks Hilditch & Co. Match lost by lunch time on the first day. Your dodgy NSW players ALL failed. Hughes...NOT TEST STANDARD!!! Clarke...NO LONGER TEST STANDARD. SMITH.....Lucky to be State Cricketer...NOT TEST STANDARD. HADDIN...Irresponsible shot...NOT TEST STANDARD KEEPER. Johnston...back to recent normal. Harris....looks like every step hurts. Hilfenhaus....a swing bowler that doesn't swing it???? Oh the pain. We need wholesale changes starting with the selection panel, then the coach....and most of the players.

Yeah but didnt you think it was a bit unlucky that all eleven of them were struck down with laryngitis on the same afternoon.

It was the oysters mate.....

enjoy !

Here's an honest ozzie..feelin the pain

Well there we go. Thanks Hilditch & Co. Match lost by lunch time on the first day. Your dodgy NSW players ALL failed. Hughes...NOT TEST STANDARD!!! Clarke...NO LONGER TEST STANDARD. SMITH.....Lucky to be State Cricketer...NOT TEST STANDARD. HADDIN...Irresponsible shot...NOT TEST STANDARD KEEPER. Johnston...back to recent normal. Harris....looks like every step hurts. Hilfenhaus....a swing bowler that doesn't swing it???? Oh the pain. We need wholesale changes starting with the selection panel, then the coach....and most of the players.

Fair play for the honesty. I did say Oz were average last season though (Very very average!)

Former England all-rounder Andrew Flintoff has lambasted Australia's ''mindless sledging'' in Perth, describing it as ''outright abuse''. Flintoff said Australia crossed the line in Perth, particularly Peter Siddle, whose send-off to Matt Prior caused the England wicketkeeper to react by reportedly inviting the Victorian into the carkpark outside the ground to settle their differences. ''It was pointless, needless and didn't have an ounce of humour to it,'' Flintoff wrote in his News of the World column. He said some forms of ''chirping and sledging'' were acceptable ''but I have no time whatsoever for outright abuse - and I think the Aussies are now crossing the line too often''. ''It's all right singing when you're winning, but let's see how loud Australia are if the boot's on the other foot this week,'' he said