RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Blue

Binoculars.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Sorry guys, I think I asked 18 months ago then did nothing about it. Opinions on best brand  etc please. 

Missus wants to get me a 50th anniversary prezzie so don't want to disappoint her.

I bought a pair of Zeiss Terra ED  10x42. Perfect for racing and nice and compact  approx $850

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

Sorry guys, I think I asked 18 months ago then did nothing about it. Opinions on best brand  etc please. 

Missus wants to get me a 50th anniversary prezzie so don't want to disappoint her.

And if the missus says she wants you to buy her something new that goes from 0 - 100 in two seconds.......dont go buying her a new pair of bathroom scales...!!!

(thats actually one of the really fun ones off the "Joke Thread" on here).

11 hours ago, Patiti said:

Your optometrist should be able to suggest a good pair that would suit your vision.

Thanks Patiti. Opto says eyesight ok and only need $10 specs for reading so I guess it's whatever suits.

11 hours ago, Ponderosa8 said:

And if the missus says she wants you to buy her something new that goes from 0 - 100 in two seconds.......dont go buying her a new pair of bathroom scales...!!!

(thats actually one of the really fun ones off the "Joke Thread" on here).

Actually P8, can beat that 2 seconds by a fair way as the missus is only 5 ft tall and 46kgs. A bit old for an apprentice allowance though.