RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Time To Remember

Go Southern Lights

Just wanted too say what a great win by Southern Lights today at Invercargill

and too Boot only $524 away from cracking the 6 figure mark of $100k

Hope he can crack it , a great achievement  for a greyhound owned and trained in the deep south of Invercargill 

Well done too the Hamiltons and hope he enjoys retirement when he makes it too the couch

3 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

Absolutely. Great to see a clean trainer being able to compete AND beat the best going around in Canterbury. Gives hope for those who don't cheat  to be able to compete and beat (and least sometimes) the chance to win.

why bring the tone of a positive thread down with your accusations!!!!!!

13 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

Absolutely. Great to see a clean trainer being able to compete AND beat the best going around in Canterbury. Gives hope for those who don't cheat  to be able to compete and beat (and least sometimes) the chance to win.

So you are saying that Canterbury trainers are not clean ? Or just the ones who win ?     Just stuffed up this thread . Great dog good win last night . And well done to there trainers done a fantastic job , it also takes having a bit of faith and traveling with your dog to produce the best so well done ! Any dog to top the 100k is all class in my book . 

49 minutes ago, I know said:

So you are saying that Canterbury trainers are not clean ? Or just the ones who win ?     Just stuffed up this thread . Great dog good win last night . And well done to there trainers done a fantastic job , it also takes having a bit of faith and traveling with your dog to produce the best so well done ! Any dog to top the 100k is all class in my book . 

Thank you.

8 hours ago, I know said:

Don't worry about Whoknows he is bitter and twisted about any type of racing...horses,pacers or greyhounds...ignore him.

5 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Don't worry about Whoknows he is bitter and twisted about any type of racing...horses,pacers or greyhounds...ignore him.

Is he banned as well?