RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Kiwi Guns Racin Tonite

Callin all fans yup lets be havin yuhs!!! our Kiwi guns are racin tonight, and to kick start the night AllYouNeedIsFaith GOOOO! The Faith! :D DevilsOwn GOOOO! The Devil! The Rocks got a job ahead of him but he's got the motor to do it GOOO! The Rocks, then the mighty LAZZZZZZIE! yeuhhh! GOOOOO! The Champ, last but not least Bare Knuckle, she to got a job ahead of her too but she's good Kiwi girl GOOOO! Bare Knuckle!.......to The Rocks, please please please be on yuh best behaviour the MMile beckons mate ;)

GOOOOO!!!! THE KIWIS GUNS FOR TONIGHT!!!!! IM FRICKN LOVIN IT!!!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

4 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Callin all fans yup lets be havin yuhs!!! our Kiwi guns are racin tonight, and to kick start the night AllYouNeedIsFaith GOOOO! The Faith! :D DevilsOwn GOOOO! The Devil! The Rocks got a job ahead of him but he's got the motor to do it GOOO! The Rocks, then the mighty LAZZZZZZIE! yeuhhh! GOOOOO! The Champ, last but not least Bare Knuckle, she to got a job ahead of her too but she's good Kiwi girl GOOOO! Bare Knuckle!.......to The Rocks, please please please be on yuh best behaviour the MMile beckons mate ;)

Cheers Iraklis

And the NZ trainers and owners are loving it toooooooo!!!!!!!!     

IM FRICKIN LOVIN IT TOOO'!!!!!!

4 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Cheers Iraklis

I have just read on the Allstars website, that there has been a bug through their Australian stable in the last week.

Cheers.

Robert.

8 hours ago, Double R said:

I have just read on the Allstars website, that there has been a bug through their Australian stable in the last week.

Cheers.

Robert.

Thanks for info, did a bit of investigating myself after seeing your post, very true. 

The stable went terrible

10 hours ago, Double R said:

Cheers.

Robert.

Crickey, they must just as famous as the all blacks, they had the same issue, sometime ago, got to watch those aussies.

MapleH, keep your ugliness to yourself!......

Oh dear, twas shit night at the office for AllStars, still two 3rds and a 4th was summit I spose.....FlagU, understand your sentiments re horses welfare but AllStars posted on their website early yesterday that they had been battlin with an illness issue in aus stable, however horses were cleared to run by vets, as for punters they choose to bet......

cheers Iraklis

Seems as though all the horses chosen for Miracle Mile tilt will be put in a retention barn for a few days before the big dance. Bug or no bug , some will be recovered , others may contract it. Wouldn"t be happy if I was an owner and my horse contracts the bug then. Might need more than the 2 emergencies.

Wondering why the All Stars Horses we’re allowed to start if they had this so called virus?

If several of their horses were carrying a virus it could easily be transferred to other horses racing at Menangle which I think is not fair on the other horses.

Had  all the horses been vetted and cleared by the vets or not?

The horses would certainly been race fit to race but were they still infectious?

Frankie, that's rubbish The Champ was beaten on his merits few weeks ago, no excuses bloody massive run tho!.....

Brodie, question is who's horses did they catch it from? if they were still infectious they would not have been cleared fit to run the horses were vetted and stewards informed....

FlagU, not sure if The Champ needed to run last night or not but here's field for MMile:  Anything For Love, Soho Tribeca, Charlaval, Tiger Tara, My Field Marshal, Lazarus, Lennytheshark, Jilliby Kung Fu. Emergencies: Let It Ride, Atomic Red.  Draw is later today around 1.30pm (aus time).....

Cheers Iraklis

6 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Great news, all our guns came through last nights races well whew :D Mark is happy with them.....now for the cottonpickin draw :rolleyes: everything crossed except me eyes for The Champ......

Cheers Iraklis

The "Champ" should be able to win it from any draw Iraklis. aka Young Quinn.  If not then he is just another top rated  horse to race in a Miracle Mile and fail.

Top stayers also sometimes make top milers in the Harness game. The jury's still out for me till after the MM.

33 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

The "Champ" should be able to win it from any draw Iraklis. aka Young Quinn.  If not then he is just another top rated  horse to race in a Miracle Mile and fail.

Top stayers also sometimes make top milers in the Harness game. The jury's still out for me till after the MM.

Your a tough judge. Laz has won NZ cup,intercom final plus a few bits and pieces in between.  It's a horse thats been in work for a long time racing the best  not a machine.

I take your sentiments GlobeD about Laz winnin from anywhere, but The Champ is a hardworkin horse and any breaks re good draw he can get, would not only be great for him but bloody great for my nerves :D hey and it don't matter if he does miss in the Mile, he will still be The Champ his record so far, well it speaks for itself......

Cheers Iraklis

41 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

Your a tough judge. Laz has won NZ cup,intercom final plus a few bits and pieces in between.  It's a horse thats been in work for a long time racing the best  not a machine.

Not dishing the horse FTM, I respect the achievements so far. But at Menangle they only ran 1.51.5. He may have been slightly underdone but a real speedster won in 1.47.8 earlier.

He might be able to wear most fields down but I don't see him as an out and out miler, with blistering speed. Having said that I hope he wins anyway.

So in that light I'm with most of you and hope  he gives them a lesson and proves me wrong.

1 hour ago, globederby12 said:

Not dishing the horse FTM, I respect the achievements so far. But at Menangle they only ran 1.51.5. He may have been slightly underdone but a real speedster won in 1.47.8 earlier.

He might be able to wear most fields down but I don't see him as an out and out miler, with blistering speed. Having said that I hope he wins anyway.

So in that light I'm with most of you and hope  he gives them a lesson and proves me wrong.

As the saying goes 2 out of 3 aint bad. Im looking at Chicago Bull for a place

35 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

As the saying goes 2 out of 3 aint bad. Im looking at Chicago Bull for a place

Yeah he has grown a leg that horse. He won at Glouchester Park when Harewood and I watched the Inters in Nov 2016. Bull of a horse and successful the other night destroying the opposition at the Park. Anything but Love might get to the lead again and that will set it up nicely after a 1.48.7 mile the other night. Could be some serious chasing going on and makes for an exciting race.