RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chelseacol

Riccarton Competition 15 Feb

11 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

R5-6 Sacred Desire W

R9-15 Smokehouse Bay P

Cheers Col..go well today....;)

Thanks Ohoka - heading out there to watch the horse so hope you miss your first legB)

I've had a decent go on your second leg funnily enough - way overs if can get anywhere near NI form. Good luck

6 hours ago, chelseacol said:

Thanks Ohoka - heading out there to watch the horse so hope you miss your first legB)

I've had a decent go on your second leg funnily enough - way overs if can get anywhere near NI form. Good luck

I thought 2 knowledgeable fellas couldnt be wrong so had nice wee trifecta collect .Thanks guys

13 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Nice one Richie. I backed the stablemate Fererer Express earlier in the day too, but silly bugger didn't think of a multi....:rolleyes:

Nice going Ohoka and Richie.

I was having a rubbish day - horse went average and not getting anything up. Then last 4 races had 3 first pick winners which I had decent collects on. And mates horse won second last race so had that in the quaddie - - two guys I was with joined me in quaddie and some win bets and trifectas. All went home very happy - although I'm still wondering why I didnt have a  full unit of the  quaddie:angry:

2 hours ago, chelseacol said:

Nice going Ohoka and Richie.

I was having a rubbish day - horse went average and not getting anything up. Then last 4 races had 3 first pick winners which I had decent collects on. And mates horse won second last race so had that in the quaddie - - two guys I was with joined me in quaddie and some win bets and trifectas. All went home very happy - although I'm still wondering why I didnt have a  full unit of the  quaddie:angry:

Good one Col. Lovely ride by Tina C in the last. Was never getting beaten and will win a few more based on that.

Lump on Lubaya today.....;)

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Good one Col. Lovely ride by Tina C in the last. Was never getting beaten and will win a few more based on that.

Lump on Lubaya today.....;)

Yes it was ridden a treat.

How amazing was Federer Express. I had talked a few into backing it and at the 300 I was saying sorry to them and blaming it's run on the 3 wide trip:o

Nice horse Lubaya