RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chelseacol

Riccarton Competition 15 Feb

As the unofficial CJC promotions manager on Racecafe lets see if we can generate interest in the races on Thursday.

I will put up a prize of a $100 two leg all up bet this Saturday  for the winner of this comp. As I'm up to Auckland for the weekend the all up must be at Ellerslie, and I pick one of the horses B) The winner of the comp gets all the cash should it come in though.

Competition at Riccarton is simple. Pick a two horse all up of any sort (win or place or mixture thereof) - highest tote collect wins based on an imaginary $10 bet.

Selections posted by midday tomorrow. If you get a scratching tough luck, but you can repost a new selection up to midday notifying earlier pick had a scratching. If it's a tie the prize is shared. I am allowed an entry.

If there is anything I haven't thought about rule wise I will decide based on common sense.

Finally if you do select a winning all up at Riccarton it is up to you to post on this thread by 9am Friday advising of your total - which saves me checking results.

Col

Sounds good Col.And ive already got an interest in tomorrow's action....i own a small share in a galloper who is having his first start in the South.Probably wont put him in the All Up as he'll definitely need the run.

37 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Sounds good Col.And ive already got an interest in tomorrow's action....i own a small share in a galloper who is having his first start in the South.Probably wont put him in the All Up as he'll definitely need the run.

Good luck Mardy - I did note a few ex NI's debuting down here tomorrow. Always got to look at them

1 hour ago, Cubes said:

Cubes ain't the smartest foresure....:huh:

But if we understand the rules we will take...

Race 5...#7...Cantilena...Place

Race 8...#13...Minutes to Midnite...Place

Cheers

maybe we should toss in Mardy's one and have a Racecafe 3 leg multiB)

42 minutes ago, chelseacol said:

maybe we should toss in Mardy's one and have a Racecafe 3 leg multiB)

Gee it would be a big multi collect if ya tossed my one into the mix lol.

5 hours ago, Mardy said:

Did the trainer tell you that...? ;)

Yea,true lol..But after looking at his runs up north more ground will suit him.Were initially going to the trials next week but the powers that be thought he may as well run around for some $$$.

6 hours ago, Mardy said:

I hope you have better luck than with Dale.

Good luck tomorrow.

3 hours ago, richie said:

I hope you have better luck than with Dale.

Good luck tomorrow.

Thanks mate,yea me too.At least this horse that we have has at least won a couple of races.