RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
weasel57

Kawi v Start Wondering

36 minutes ago, La Zip said:

Wow Barry, missed the kick, not JR's fault, however, is it not the first rule after such event, you catch the field [they were crawling] so not much energy used, and you wait until your horse is balanced, relaxed and you can save as much ground as possible to compensate for losing ground at the start, so in effect, wait until they fan, and then make your choice wait for a split or ease across heels and come down the outer......we asked our jocks to never ever sit wide, especially if you're slow away,.......IMO.......you don't agree, that's your democratic right Barry, good luck to you.

No I don't agree.

No go Te Rapa, No go wet, No more excuses, simply not good enough on the day.

jess I cant wait to read what AS had to say..i doubt it wil be along the lines of "beaten fair and square by s better horse on the day"..

more like "track didn't suit"  ..."average ride by the jock.." bla bla bla ..ironically in his 'walkalong the parade ring talking to Aidan' pre-race I/v AS commented how well and relaxed Kawi was...

but I daresay an excuse will come from him somehow someway

The real problem with Kawi is utu. Poor Bob Sharrock was not cold in the ground before the syndicate members set on Bob's widow and gave her the flick.Really what's happening now is that Tony Kemp is bringing the brains of the Warriors into the syndicate. The syndicate is now in disarray and some members think the horse should be with John Wheeler at least John doesn't shoot his mouth off and  can find decent jockeys since Jonathon moved north out of the mind( and control) of Brent Ward most of his rides are crap, he stuffed up on Kawi before and Leith Innes is probably the best otpion for the horse bit that would mean AS eating humble pie wouldn't it? 

24 minutes ago, tawhio said:

The real problem with Kawi is utu. Poor Bob Sharrock was not cold in the ground before the syndicate members set on Bob's widow and gave her the flick.Really what's happening now is that Tony Kemp is bringing the brains of the Warriors into the syndicate. The syndicate is now in disarray and some members think the horse should be with John Wheeler at least John doesn't shoot his mouth off and  can find decent jockeys since Jonathon moved north out of the mind( and control) of Brent Ward most of his rides are crap, he stuffed up on Kawi before and Leith Innes is probably the best otpion for the horse bit that would mean AS eating humble pie wouldn't it? 

Sounds like a person with an axe to grind how about you tell us more about yourself..before you start rubbishing a good trainer.

1 hour ago, tawhio said:

or he didnt cop the track

Memo Alan Sharrock knockers.

He is in my opinion one of the best trainers in New Zealand. Extremely patient with his horses and gives them plenty of time- very much in the Noel Eales mould. My take on Kawi’s run is that horses which have had the tie back operation as a result of Recurring Langyreal Neuropathy ALWAYS perform better on hot clear days as opposed to rainy and humid days which tend to compromise their oxygen intake. This is a long held theory of mine. Leo would love your comments!

13 hours ago, tawhio said:

is that right Brent?