RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mardy

Robert Dunn Vs All Stars.

4 hours ago, Hunterthepunter said:

I can post my opinion if I wont to your just trying to be big bully on here bagging my posts and others like flag brodie

Opinions yes but insinuations/accusations without facts takes you to a place which has seen others removed. Only trying to help but its your call

4 hours ago, Hunterthepunter said:

I can post my opinion if I wont to your just trying to be big bully on here bagging my posts and others like flag brodie

Hunter, you will find that there are several on the Harness part of Race Cafe that only want to stir things up or take the opposite view of things because they can!

They are of very limited ability when it comes to adding anything of benefit to the topic and therefore they just take the opposite viewpoint.

Dont let them get to you as you are just telling it the way you see it, and that is your  perogative

30 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

Opinions yes but insinuations/accusations without facts takes you to a place which has seen others removed. Only trying to help but its your call

Fart Too Much, to be fair you should have been removed donks ago for your posts and accusations.

15 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Surely you mean Brodie and not Fartoomuch.

Kotare there u go again, you are pathetic with your snide remarks.

Contribute something worthwhile for a change, maybe start a topic that is worthwhile ?

1 hour ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

What is your issue with the Waikouaiti photograph BrodGrump ?

What are u on?

Made no comment re any photo

It is Brodie rather than Brodgrump but is that is the best you have got?

brodie brodie brodie! mate I said to you before, 'you do not have to BET to be a harness enthusiast' you do not have to BET to be passionate about the sport or any sport for that matter! and your truth is only yours its brodthink, but it is noted you neglected to answer, why and what did you do for TAB to restrict you? perhaps you have a little prob with the betting thing, Gamblers Anonymous might be your next port of call.....mate, your gettin funnier by the minute, really Kraklis I will take that as a spelling error, and not an indication of a very childish spit the dummy episode....

DoubleR, I agree as I too have had that experience, it comes down to the horse and its potential the horse is tried, assessed and you either get the nod or not....

Lee, what you have posted were informative and factual however there are those in here who won't, don't, really want to see it and or understand it, as they merely wish to believe otherwise. But if any of those posters really gave it any thought they would probably realise that AllStars don't really give two toots what they are sayin in here (unless of course it is found to be slanderous and or defamatory) and are just goin about their business as usual, makin the AllStars brand the best it can possibly be.....

Cheers Iraklis

On 2/21/2018 at 1:14 PM, Lee270744 said:

Because it's legitimate here they would wonder why I was asking.

By that, I mean injecting or nebulizing a horse with its own (Autologous) conditioned serum.

So you’re admitting they’re taking blood out of the horses and injecting or nebulizing it back in close to the race, it may technically not be illegal here but it’s no different to what Lance Armstrong was doing.

On 2/20/2018 at 11:26 PM, Brodie said:

Come on Harewood there is nothing to prove to anyone here Harewood.!

If you live in Cantebury you will be well aware of the fact that you can not get a horse into the AllStars barn unless you are a current owner or you have connections with that group.

It is a closed shop to outsiders and that is fact and not a lie at all Harewood.

I twist nothing around at all as you put it!

And yes my opinion may be unsubstantiated in your mind Harewood, but unless you can prove that it is easy for a non current owner to get a horse into the AllStars Stable, then I say that your opinion is totally unsubstantiated as well!!!!!!

This forum is for people to put their views forward and it is not a court of law.

”The Brodster” States his opinion on many topics as you well know Harewood and it is your perogative to disagree with anything I say, but at the end of the day what I say is “always on the money”.

So closed that this is currently on AS webpage. a 2yr old having its first start for a new AS client. Tell us more Brodnonsense

" War Dan Delight-memorable Sapling Stakes win for Australian owner Danny Zavitsanos  of Geelong posting his first win with All Stas stable at his first start"

53 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

So closed that this is currently on AS webpage. a 2yr old having its first start for a new AS client. Tell us more Brodnonsense

" War Dan Delight-memorable Sapling Stakes win for Australian owner Danny Zavitsanos  of Geelong posting his first win with All Stas stable at his first start"

Yes saw that but didn't comment as I think it's been proven so often that someone likes to tell porkies. Not much of anything he says is believable. Maybe he will throw the toys in the cot again and leave the site again as he stated before (never to return) but like the second rising of christ - he suddenly rose from the dead. 

On 2/24/2018 at 7:42 PM, Cyril Rioli said:

So you’re admitting they’re taking blood out of the horses and injecting or nebulizing it back in close to the race, it may technically not be illegal here but it’s no different to what Lance Armstrong was doing.

Cyril is literacy a problem with you I have spelled it out a million times ACS or IRAP or PRP is NOT NOT NOT blood doping.

I think Lance was blood doping and got rubbed out not sure was there any write-ups about Lance Armstrong blood doping the name seems to ring a bell I remember him selling a lot of books about how to beat cancer and cyclists in the Tour de France.

If you have access to a computer try googling it you should be able to put it rest in your mind for good.

22 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

Cyril is literacy a problem with you I have spelled it out a million times ACS or IRAP or PRP is NOT NOT NOT blood doping.

I think Lance was blood doping and got rubbed out not sure was there any write-ups about Lance Armstrong blood doping the name seems to ring a bell I remember him selling a lot of books about how to beat cancer and cyclists in the Tour de France.

If you have access to a computer try googling it you should be able to put it rest in your mind for good.

So can you please tell me what Purdon is doing when he puts the horses own blood back into it through a nebuliser or injection.

Also no one can deny it as N.Purdon admitted it at a party, perhaps why he is on the way out of the camp again

14 hours ago, Cyril Rioli said:

So can you please tell me what Purdon is doing when he puts the horses own blood back into it through a nebuliser or injection.

Also no one can deny it as N.Purdon admitted it at a party, perhaps why he is on the way out of the camp again

Cyril, I have got writers cramp explaining this to you others it is Autologous Conditioned Serum and if you can type those exact three words into google you will be amazed and astonished to find out it is NOT blood doping and please don't do anything to yourself ( ie Uppercuts).

If you take a mouthful of water then spit back in the glass and then drink it is that drinking beer or whiskey or just being dopey?

Pray tell me you are extracting the urine asking these questions many times?

I didn't think anyone that can spell their own name could be that dense.

Good Luck

BTW N Purdon who is a Group 1 winning trainer and driver is expanding his knowledge of the sport to try and emulate his father.

N Purdon can get on Trackside and tell all that nebulizing and injecting with their very own SERUM which is legitimate otherwise they would figure in every steward's report.

On 2/26/2018 at 5:05 PM, Spikecity said:

Yes saw that but didn't comment as I think it's been proven so often that someone likes to tell porkies. Not much of anything he says is believable. Maybe he will throw the toys in the cot again and leave the site again as he stated before (never to return) but like the second rising of christ - he suddenly rose from the dead. 

Brodie not on the money again! Meh whats new!

2 minutes ago, MisterEd said:

Brodie not on the money again! Meh whats new!

Brodie is always on the money.

I will not comment about the fact that it is a new overseas owner, for obvious reasons sorry!

”The Brodster”does not tell porkies at all, and if you get something out of saying that then you are total losers, and know nothing! !

Sorry,  Scoobie but they can not continue to call “The Brodster” a liar when that is not true.

I have no need whatsoever to stretch the truth at all, and there are several on this site that all they want to do is take an opposite view just because they get away with it continuously.

Seriously, you need to suspend them as they are contributing nothing positive to this site whatsoever.

I have no problem with contributors disagreeing with me, but when they call “The Brodster” a LIAR I have a problem with that.

”The Brodster” has never once told a lie, except the whizz kids will say I have due to putting myself in self exile for awhile due to the nillness of some of the juvenile posters crap.

Scoobie, you can suspend me if you want for telling it the way it is, wouldn’t worry me whatsoever as I probably wasted too much time on here anyway, but gets pretty tedious with the few chumps that try and have me on.

If you  don’t want me posting anything again let me know and I will leave you to deal with the nillers.

20 minutes ago, Brodie said:

I will not comment about the fact that it is a new overseas owner, for obvious reasons sorry!

”The Brodster”does not tell porkies at all, and if you get something out of saying that then you are total losers, and know nothing! !

Sorry,  Scoobie but they can not continue to call “The Brodster” a liar when that is not true.

I have no need whatsoever to stretch the truth at all, and there are several on this site that all they want to do is take an opposite view just because they get away with it continuously.

Seriously, you need to suspend them as they are contributing nothing positive to this site whatsoever.

I have no problem with contributors disagreeing with me, but when they call “The Brodster” a LIAR I have a problem with that.

”The Brodster” has never once told a lie, except the whizz kids will say I have due to putting myself in self exile for awhile due to the nillness of some of the juvenile posters crap.

Scoobie, you can suspend me if you want for telling it the way it is, wouldn’t worry me whatsoever as I probably wasted too much time on here anyway, but gets pretty tedious with the few chumps that try and have me on.

If you  don’t want me posting anything again let me know and I will leave you to deal with the nillers.

You have called me a liar on here so I suppose that makes you a hypocrite as well!

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Brodie, really.  Being told you're not "on the money" (which is your phrase) is not remotely the same thing as being called a liar.  And even if it were, asking for the perpetrator to be suspended is pathetic.  If you're going to dish it out, you have to be able to take it as well.

C'mon, you're better than this.

59 minutes ago, Basil said:

Brodie, really.  Being told you're not "on the money" (which is your phrase) is not remotely the same thing as being called a liar.  And even if it were, asking for the perpetrator to be suspended is pathetic.  If you're going to dish it out, you have to be able to take it as well.

C'mon, you're better than this.

Basil, I have got a very thick skin, no problem at all!

What I won’t take is contributors calling me a liar, when there have been no lies told by me at all!

I am not a liar and that is that. 

Some may not agree with what I say and that is their perogative, but I reiterate that calling me a liar because they can get away with it, I won’t put up with that, end of storey!

2 hours ago, MisterEd said:

You have called me a liar on here so I suppose that makes you a hypocrite as well!

Ed,  how on earth is saying that you are a liar makes me a hypocrite when I am not a liar?????

When did I call you a liar?

Was it you that was telling us about the 100 odd bets you were getting on with your mates all around Australia?

If it was you then I will confirm that!

Been to Oz recently and they are worse there than here!!