RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mardy

Robert Dunn Vs All Stars.

Correction Fartoomuch. Graeme Anderson trainer Titan Banner for 11 of his 13 starts, including the Cup and Free for All last year (2017), with him transferred to the Allstars for two races in Auckland in December.

Cheers.

Robert.

51 minutes ago, Double R said:

Correction Fartoomuch. Graeme Anderson trainer Titan Banner for 11 of his 13 starts, including the Cup and Free for All last year (2017), with him transferred to the Allstars for two races in Auckland in December.

Cheers.

Robert.

I stand corrected on the 2017 cup prep etc, but my main point was that given its rating and travel involved it was considered in horses/owners best interest that it reside in Canterbury.

2 hours ago, Iraklis said:

HunterP, don't care what you are or have been, did not say you know nuthin either! read my post properly and understand it! but with your talk clearly you think Mark & Nat know nuthin! all because you just wanna believe they are crooked! that's the nub of it....however, I was sayin givin Mark's pedigree he might just know more than you, about the conditioning of horses and what they are capable of etc....tell yuh what HunterP,  you ring Mark and ask him I'm sure he'd tell yuh why the horses don't run like you want them to when he's not around, then you can post his reply in here.....

brodie, still talkin shite I see, but you do know what I meant using the term 'flocking' to AllStars" I have owned racehorses so I do know the process on gettin them into a racin stable yuh dope, the point was Mark and the AllStars have no shortage of willing owners and future owners for that matter, who would love to have them as their trainers, you said it yourself, they train for a select group (very select), if AllStars were so bad why would they even wanna try them? AllStars can pick and choose, because they are that good, simple! they have the beauty of being able to be selective.....why you and your mates so bloody jealous? you should be proud a Kiwi bloke is top of the heap with his Kiwibreds (acknowledge the few aus breds :) ) and is great at what he's doin (with Nats help, sorry Nat), whats the matter with you all?

Lee, I thought he was in their barn?

Harewood, yeh man that's my point its past history! plus Allstar's co-operated fully with authorities boom done, build a bridge.....

Cheers Iraklis

“The Brodster” does not talk the shite.

What he does do is tells it the way it is, and you know that!

Flocking to the AllStars as you said gives the impression that all these owners are getting horses into the AllStars stables and that is not correct at all.

If you read the racebook you will note that it is the same owners time and time again without outside the normal owners at all.

Yes of course they do a great job with their horses and no one in NZ or Oz will deny that!

As for being jealous, I have nothing whatsoever to be jealous of, of anyone in Australasia!!!!!

Would not  change my life or lifestyle for anything except being able to get my TAB restrictions lifted!

Had you heard that I have been restricted by the TAB, Iraklis?????

4 hours ago, Brodie said:

Iraklis, Owners are not flocking to the AllStars barn at all!!!

It is a closed shop!

The AllStars only train for a select group, you can not just turn up and say can you train my horse please for $90 per day plus plenty of extras!

What is the history of Hal David with the All Stars Stable ?

Brodie, course you do and it's always your version of the truth, 'flocking' was said to emphasize a point, your the only one who didn't get that! however, from what I've heard alot of people have in fact been turned aside, it is hard to get into AllStars, but that's how they roll live with it.....TAB restricted you LOL geezuz I wonder why? and what the hell'd you do?

Cheers Iraklis

PS. news just read on AllStars site we maybe about to loose the big boy Heaven Rocks to the US, bugga!

Hi Iraklis,

Yes, it is a shame about Heaven Rocks, but was going to hard for him to always be on the unruly in the big races. An absolute huge motor when all the cylinders were aligned.

If they got him on the right day in the US, what would he go? 1.46?

Cheers.

Robert.

7 hours ago, Iraklis said:

HappyS, so your 'do' was post a gripe to me? my assertion? aint no assertion it's fact...if you read my post correctly I stated that the past is passed, you cannot change history no matter what, dude no one can! it's done! no matter how much you you may want to re-hash situations you will never ever be able to change it, that goes for anyone it's pointless! no matter what trainer has done what, and what posters post what it's done! postin a gripe to me ain't gunna help your situation, sorry mate but there it is......old adage if you don't like whats being posted don't read em, or do summit tangible about it, it may upset you terribly but that's for you to deal with..

gripe? I was putting forward a point of view in reply to your post.

I thought that is what this site is about. 

6 hours ago, harewood said:

So he got fined for administering a serum within the holding period. Whats the big deal. There are many many legal products that cannot be administered within a 24/48 hrs  holding period. Yes he broke the rules like MANY others have and got fined. Its not as thou he was giving a banned or illegal substance. If the horse had not had a trial the next day all would have been fine. He admitted his mistake, got fined now MOVE ON and stop this nonsense.  

The big deal is the serum was from blood spinning (PRP), which racing has no rules around but other sports mainly cycling call blood doping

3 hours ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

What is the history of Hal David with the All Stars Stable ?

You what?

2 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Brodie, course you do and it's always your version of the truth, 'flocking' was said to emphasize a point, your the only one who didn't get that! however, from what I've heard alot of people have in fact been turned aside, it is hard to get into AllStars, but that's how they roll live with it.....TAB restricted you LOL geezuz I wonder why? and what the hell'd you do?

Cheers Iraklis

PS. news just read on AllStars site we maybe about to loose the big boy Heaven Rocks to the US, bugga!

The truth  is the truth Iraklis, and that is what “The Brodster” is all about!

Yes I am sure many owners are turned away, and why is that do you think Iraklis?

They Dont hink the owners have the ability to pay the bills or something else?

40 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

simple question really

i am stumped as to how i could make it clearer

Kotareyou clearly still like playing wee games

Yes you have The Brodster stumped as to what you are on?

Hal David, Hal Who?

With your amazing knowledge of racing Kotare I am sure we would be enlightened as to what the HAL you are on about

1 minute ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Owner of bare knuckle....big punter

Seriously is that what he wanted me to say?

Do I really give a toss about some American that owned a horse trained by the Allstars!

must be trivial pursuit

brodie, your truth is far from it at times, and full of assumptions ie 'They Dont hink the owners have the ability to pay the bills or something else?' stable is chocker block full, simple! and Kotare is a Kiwi LMAO, geezuz dude......

DoubleR, bloody cryin shame, but yeh I reckon 1.46 aint out of his realm just gotta tune him right :D bloody misfirin is a killer.....if he does go I hope he really shows what he's really got.......

Cheers Iraklis

52 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I think kotares point was he was a big punter the tab didn't want his business anymore, he is a kiwi

I am totally lost sorry?

He mentioned Hal David!

Did he mean Hal Lane?

Who owned Bare knuckle?

Who is a big punter not wanted by the TAB?

I know Kotare is from NZ!

For the answer to all these questions watch the next instalment of trivial crap that no one can understand from Kotare Hunter!!!

1 hour ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

simple question really

i am stumped as to how i could make it clearer

Hi K.H.

I met Hal at Alexandra Park, while hosting at the Hall Of Fame. Bare Knuckle was having her first start, and he had flown over from Sydney. His brother and mother from the Hawkes Bay were with him. Hal told me raced Raging Bull, and was delighted to have bred the filly, and was hopeful of a good result. I did catch up with them after the race, and of course they were excited.

I can not throw any light on why the horse was being trained by the Allstars I am sorry.

Cheers.

Robert.

49 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

brodie, your truth is far from it at times, and full of assumptions ie 'They Dont hink the owners have the ability to pay the bills or something else?' stable is chocker block full, simple! and Kotare is a Kiwi LMAO, geezuz dude......

DoubleR, bloody cryin shame, but yeh I reckon 1.46 aint out of his realm just gotta tune him right :D bloody misfirin is a killer.....if he does go I hope he really shows what he's really got.......

Cheers Iraklis

Iraklis,  Brodie is always truthful and does not tell untruths at any stage!

No he doesn’t go orgasmic watching the AllStars horses racing because he is down to Earth and tells it the way it is without the emotives.

Whether the Brodie knockers like it or not  doesn’t worry me but what you will get is the truth and nothing but the truth, and will bring up issues that need to be discussed!

1 minute ago, Flagship uberalles said:

No hal David is a kiwi...Harold lane also known as hal David is an american song writer....half David was a big winning punter banned by the tab, which I think is kotares link to you!

Thanks Flagship,  as I was totally confused!

Never heard of Hal David and not sure many would have!

Where was he a big punter do you know and what did he punt on?

I am pleased that Kotare mixes with the successful punters that I doubt many have ever heard of as I have never seen anything written about him anywhere!

Anyway, why would I be concerned about him owning one horse with the AllStars Stable?

10 minutes ago, Brodie said:

I am pleased that Kotare mixes with the successful punters that I doubt many have ever heard of as I have never seen anything written about him anywhere!

Anyway, why would I be concerned about him owning one horse with the AllStars Stable?

Hi Brodie,

I think Kotare was interested how, as you say,  not  many N.Z.Harness people had heard of Hal,  but was able to get the horse trained by the Allstars.

Cheers

Robert

10 minutes ago, Brodie said:

50 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

He was in nz, lives in gold coast now, I read an article about sometime ago, he owns raging bull the sire of bare knuckle....anyway tab here shut him down and I think the Aussie ones as well, I think he was a thoroughbred man for Betting purposes

Thanks again Flagship, as I say never heard of him and probably because he was a galloping punter.

Not sure what Kotare Hunter was after when he asked that question as how on earth was I meant to know how a fellah from the Gold Coast got a horse trained by the AllStars?

Not exactly something I would be too interested in but then again he thinks he knows how, and for some childish reason wants to show that he thinks he knows more than the Brodster!

Congratulations to him!

47 minutes ago, Double R said:

Hi Brodie,

I think Kotare was interested how, as you say,  not  many N.Z.Harness people had heard of Hal,  but was able to get the horse trained by the Allstars.

Cheers

Robert

Hi Robert.

No idea whatsoever  how this Hal David got a horse in AllStars Stable, just as I don’t know how the Whitelocks got horses in the AllStars Stable, and I don’t care really.

What I do know is that it is a closed shop for outside owners and they just don’t take horses from people that want the AllStars to train one for them!

Keep up the good work Robert as you are generally very helpful with information.

9 hours ago, Brodie said:

Harewood, it is a known fact by all owners!

There is a limited band of owners and outside owners don’t get a look in!

How do I prove it?

You prove to me that this is not the case by naming all these so called owners who are flocking to them and getting their horses,in the stable!

It is fact and you damn well know it Harewood!

Com on Brodie lets have a bit of rationality here.  "A known fact by all owners" Well that is a straight out lie for a start. Do you know ALL the owners  in NZ and Aus. 99% would never have tried to get ahorse in the All Stars barn so would have most likely have no idea if it could be done or not. A know fact  Come on Brodster!

Now listen hear. You made the statement so when challenged it is up to YOU to prove what you are saying is the truth and factual. You cannot twist it around just because you have no evidence and ask the opposite side of the question to prove that it isnt. Thats not the way slander, liable etc works. If a statment is made and challenged you either prove it correct or withdraw the claim. Otherwise you are deemed to be in correct.  This is not the first time I have asked you to prove an outrageous and unsubstantiated claim and been met with silence or I have to prove what you are saying is incorrect.  Just be cause Brodie says a "fact" is right, like when Jack the Ripper said he was innocent, does not mean what comes out of their mouth is correct.

All I "damn well know" Brodie is that you dont  deal in facts only your unsubstantiated opinions which you are entitled to make AS opinions but NOT facts.