RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
shelley

New all weather track.

4 hours ago, DC9 said:

What, so they got someone in to fix the drains? Brilliant, why didn't someone think of that the last two times the same sort of thing happened?

??? Have the drains been fixed, or just the damage to the track repaired. 

36 minutes ago, JETSUN said:

??? Have the drains been fixed, or just the damage to the track repaired. 

Drain was getting fixed yesterday when I was down there. I mentioned to John who was also down there what I thought the problem was over at the 318m boxes & according to him that was what the issue was.

31 minutes ago, Gary Sharp said:

I mentioned to John who was also down there what I thought the problem was over at the 318m boxes & according to him that was what the issue was.

Let me guess. There was crap in the pipes and the water couldn't drain efficiently? 

17 hours ago, modest mouse said:

No payout, only an email to inform us the problem is now solved. Fat lot of good that does us.

Dont know were you have heard that...i have been told it is greyhound nz hands and they are waiting for a report from the club...at this stage the riu has recommended it was not a act of god and therefore unless the club or should i say robert come through with a compelling reason that it was a act of god there is a good chance compensation will be payed.....simple decision  is there is no decision  at this stage......so lets wait

1 hour ago, DC9 said:

Let me guess. There was crap in the pipes and the water couldn't drain efficiently? 

Blocked with sand where the small drain is next to Box 1 & also may be a broken pipe. He confirmed both.

18 hours ago, DC9 said:

Maybe it was the broken pipe that punctured the water truck tyre? 

I think the tyre would have been punctured more at the gate where it parks up then it would have over at the 318 boxes. Depends on where the puncher was lol

On 14/02/2018 at 1:47 PM, Gary Sharp said:

I think the tyre would have been punctured more at the gate where it parks up then it would have over at the 318 boxes. Depends on where the puncher was lol

Pay out guys...smile and enjoy ...

Correct Lad 

50% of total stakes divided amongst number of starters 

I.e 6 starters due to scratching means divided by 6.

Club features are paid out on standard stakes schedule 

Unsure on group races as they would more than likely look to rerun