RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter Jenkins

Summer-Autumn Trans-Tasman Super Comp Round 2 Sat Feb 3 entries here

The Cubinator has been drawn against the mighty Ziggmeister who is unbeaten this comp !!!!.......check

The Rubiks have been drawn against the table-topping Cinq Nada Trumpolas who have not even dropped a single leg all comp !!!.........check

Not gonna play joker this week...........check

Mrs Cubes / all the teenagers still in bed @ Cube Central and Cubes has been up doing chores for hours......check

Race 1...#1 , #4...BB

Race 2...#7 , #9

Race 3...#2 , #7

Race 4...#1 , #5

Race 5...#2 , #4

Race 6...#1 , #5

Race 7...#2 , #3

Race 8...#1 , #10...BB

Race 9...#5 , #14

Race 10...#1 , #7

Cubes and Out

Race 1 = 1-4  Signify-Starvoia

Race 2 = 2-7  Thom Brown - The Sparkle

Race 3 = 1-7   Bit Lippy - Platinum Mam'selle     BEST BET NEW ZEALAND

Race 4 = 5-8   Caricature - Sunburst

Race 5 = 3-4   Scapolo - Watch This Space

Race 6 = 2-5   Thermal Current - Nasdex

Race 7 = 2-5   Global Glamour - Trapeze Artist

Race 8 = 1-5   Cliff's Edge - Muraaqeb       BEST BET AUSTRALIA

Race 9 = 5-10  Malaise - Chippenham 

Race 10 = 1-8  Fortesky - Don't Give A Damn

Best of luck to my team-mates in The Dark Horses.

Good luck to my opponent Dave.

24 minutes ago, N1MUE said:

Hey Pete have you traded your race 10 picks for an extra best bet in Oz?

Pete's a tad nervous today, as anyone would be when their team is up against 'Ad Augusta' . :D

My Mighty Blues mate will come right before the curtain rises, you can put your money on that, folks.

Ok, day 2 of PJs big Summer/Autumn Comp....and the Double AAs 'Ad Augusta' are primed ready to run, and run well.

Some folks have been getting a Bit Lippy after our team of mega-stars was surprisingly run down last week by Betty's team, but we say to our doubters you just Watch This Space, 'cos we're gonna put The Sparkle back in to our performance today big-time, we Don't Give A Damn what the odds are against us succeeding, cos we're in this to win this. :)

I was hauled before the Stipes late last Saturday to explain our Double AAs defeat when we were odds-on favourites against Betty's mob. Simple, I said, there wasn't enough watering of the Aussie track, there was too much watering of the NZ track,  that the split up against the rail never opened when we were looking to launch ourselves at the 200m mark, that I was happy to see us running on well when it was all over, that whatever we did in that run we'll be sure to improve upon, etc, etc, the usual flannel. Stipes said that they'll have their eyes on us Double AAS today, that they've got us Double AAs marked down as trouble.

These`are the ones I'm going with today to see off my esteemed and well-credentialled opponent Sharne. Good luk, Sharne.

• R1 - 1x4
  • R2 - 5x6
  • R3 - 1x2   BB NZ
  • R4 - 1x5
  • R5 - 4x13
  • R6 - 1x3
  • R7 - 5x8
  • R8 - 5x10
  • R9 - 9x13
  • R10 - 4x8   BB AUS
  •  

My picks are posted  - - - check

My team-mates picks are posted --- check

Nimue is a star AGAIN ...volunteering AGAIN to run the updates for us all  ----check

Good luck to Pete and his Royle Family team today. You've got a tough job ahead of you. :)  ---- check

PJ's a star for organising this comp ---- check

I have breached copyright for usurping Cubemeister's 'checks' ----- check

Dave will be in on time with a problem-free posting today ----- um -----no check yet, we'll see how that one develops ;)

Enjoy your day's racing, everyone.

GO THE DOUBLE AAs.   Bring it home, us good things !

5 No Trumps

R1-01-04

R2-05-06

R3-01-02*BB

R4-01-11

R5-13-14

R6-01-03

R7-02-08

R8-09-10*BB

R9-13-15

R10-08-12

As we ponder over our Weet Bix twisting our  Rubix ......yes sireee!!!! Sitting pretty on top of the table but who are we to blow our own trumpet good luck 5NT and good luck to you too Kloppite

Thanks PJ/John John I see Mainly $$$ have played their Joker:P could be a few teams lining up

So I'm off to an event in Sydney today... I have no idea where we are going in Sydney or what sort of event we are going to.... Lucky I like surprises I guess cause PJ is very tight lipped about this one :ph34r:;)

R1. 1-4

R2. 5-7

R3. 1-7 BB

R4. 1-3

R5. 13-14

R6. 1-3 BB

R7. 2-8

R8. 9-10

R9. 5-13

R10. 8-12

Good luck Skelly.. but not too much eh cause you are on PJ's team and I've got a 3 1/2 hour trip home with him and I'm not looking forward to the gloating !:blink: 

2 minutes ago, firefly said:

So I'm off to an event in Sydney today... I have no idea where we are going in Sydney or what sort of event we are going to.... Lucky I like surprises I guess cause PJ is very tight lipped about this one :ph34r:;)

Then I probably shouldn't repeat what Peter told me in his message when he asked if I could help with updates.  Enjoy!  :)

1 hour ago, N1MUE said:

Hey Pete have you traded your race 10 picks for an extra best bet in Oz?

OK I''ll try again. Senior moment...

1. 1/4

2. 1/5 BB

3. 2/5

4. 5/14

5. 2/4

6. 3/7

7. 2/5

8. 1/3 

9. 5/13 BB

10. 4/12

Thanks for pointing it out John.

Morning Teamsters!

Round Two is gonna be an entertaining /interesting day as many teams will try to knock 

team 5 No trumps from our lofty perch at the moment BUT even with a joker or two thrown into 

the works to try and ruffle our composure we know .WECANDOOSIT!? and withold them all out !??

r1=- 3x5

r2=- 8x9

r3=- 3x7

r4=- 5x14 BB

r5=- 12x13

r6=-3x5

r7=- 2x8

r8=- 9x10

r9=- 4x13 BB

10=- 8x12  Thanks P.J/John .       Go well team WEWILLDOOSIT!?    and a little luck to our opponents Rubiks and my opponent Geoff!!