RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jess

DId anyone hear?

.... talking on trackside TV yesterday  ... I was outside and only had radio racing coverage.  I was told there were some interesting comments by both along the lines of Peter Moody asking why things (NZ racing) were in such bad shape given the quality of the horses we breed - and that G's response was along the lines of poor leadership.  It sounded like quite a frank comment/s given G's position and employers in particular - I was quite surprised to hear the account.

Now I reiterate that I didn't see/hear this myself so this is just what I'm told of the segment and it may not be entirely accurate  - did anyone see this during yesterday's coverage?   

just going on memory...George said nothing more than 99% of posters on here are saying...

Yep ...poor management, hence loosing our best bred horses overseas, and, the need for a better trans Tasman relationship

(cant recall what he was alluding to..(.but, best odds type betting would be nice!)...maybe it was tax relief for shuttle breeding or racing.

One things for sure we dont need anymore races on trackside...cant fit em in now!...

Anyway, now is Winnies chance. 

1 hour ago, porky said:

just going on memory...George said nothing more than 99% of posters on here are saying...

Yep ...poor management, hence loosing our best bred horses overseas, and, the need for a better trans Tasman relationship

(cant recall what he was alluding to..(.but, best odds type betting would be nice!)...maybe it was tax relief for shuttle breeding or racing.

One things for sure we dont need anymore races on trackside...cant fit em in now!...

Anyway, now is Winnies chance. 

Thanks Porky and Van - and just for the record - I'm not critical of George S if this is what was said - if anything I find it refreshing that someone in that position comes close to saying it how they see it rather than paying the piper with the rest of the sycophants ...    

37 minutes ago, jess said:

Thanks Porky and Van - and just for the record - I'm not critical of George S if this is what was said - if anything I find it refreshing that someone in that position comes close to saying it how they see it rather than paying the piper with the rest of the sycophants ...    

I just watched  it jess and don' think he really  attacked management  in a demeanor  way, more waiting  on something  to happen soon. Probly more  attacked the abandonments as man made is his only  real critique, otherwise he only backing  up what everyone  else is saying in normal  conversation