RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Drivers not trying!!!!

On 1/26/2018 at 11:08 PM, Lincoln1 said:

Wayne Mckenzie, if you want to try be a punter, I suggest you do your form a bit better. To you and others on this post, I have a few comments.

Any one could see that his runs when he had worked forward early, it cost him at the end. He wasn’t finishing off his races And would get rolled. Why would they keep doing the same thing when it clearly wasn’t working? 

Next, wanting him to follow John Dunn. A blind man could see following that horse would have left him 3 wide the last 1000m. 

Further more to that, wanting him to go before O’Rielly would have seen him shunted 4 wide, if not further out, round he home turn. 

He was unlucky up the straight with the gaps closing, possibly costing him 3rd, as stated already. If he had driven it in any of the ways you have suggested, he would not have got nearly as close.

Wheres Happy and FU when you need them Brodie, we cant have peps bagging you.  Do keep the conspiracy theories coming though, we all need a good laugh from  time to time

2 hours ago, hands down said:

think the david moss stuff was frank bebbington ,his daughter married to andrew neal ,{ lynn ) and my god david moss could run, still holds records today , loved that horse.

I don't think so LOL

John Cox, Clive Herbert and Robert Cameron did train it.

Perhaps you are thinking of Globe Tour who was trained by Frank Bebbington and driven by daughter Lyn but had little resemblence to David "Monster" Moss.

5 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I remember another good moss trotter in the form of drott moss, can't recall if it was any relation to David, but pretty sure it was trained in the north at least for the back half of its career.

Full brother to David Moss. A half brother was First Grade who won 1987 Interdominion Consolation for Ted Edwards

30 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Your quite capable of providing the comedy bits on your own ftm.......I see you have just used this forum again to troll, bringing myself and h.s into it for no reason.

Once again you misconstrue things FU, my post was addressed to Brodie, after all it was him who after a brief let up is on here writing nonsense again.

It was someone else who outed him in full,not moi. Perhaps you might be better to attack that contributor rather then once again attacking FTM

3 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

Once again you misconstrue things FU, my post was addressed to Brodie, after all it was him who after a brief let up is on here writing nonsense again.

It was someone else who outed him in full. Perhaps you might be better to attack that contributor rather then once again attacking FTM

He is not without stern competion at the moment.

4 hours ago, hands down said:

think clive herbert was from down this way in those days.{ south island , chertsey}, yes he was a big impressive type, had big motor, and just a tough rugged type

I think he was always in Papakura - he was when training Monster Moss. There is a good video on youtube about him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_3FHv3McuE&t=1231s - this is not the clip I was meaning  ( just the rowe Cup) but there is a clip there which runs for about an hour on his full history somewhere

I see from the stipes report from Invercargill yesterday they are charging a driver for not driving his horse out at Wyndham last week.

Have a look at the race and tell us what you think.

18th January Wyndham race 9

3 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I didn't see Brodie using my name in a quote ftm..and did not see the race Brodie is referring to so have no comment on that matter...and I seem to remember you throwing the toys out the pram a few months ago when your name was brought into a thread you were not partaking in....hmmm

A, look at the race then, B, your once again talking nonsense just like your pathetic mate.C nothing about Lincolns post?? am i surprised -- nooo

1 minute ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I was more interested in the nostalgia chat with a few others until you trolled me again(am I surprised) and if you want to bring my name into something make sure I'm talking about "said" topic. Shouldn't be to hard for a simple chap like you!

What ever loser, this the thread was about drivers not trying. If you cant understand basic English then im sorry for you.

7 hours ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Full brother to David Moss. A half brother was First Grade who won 1987 Interdominion Consolation for Ted Edwards

No, David Moss was not a Full Brother.

David Moss------1983 b.g. Gekoj---Proud Countess

Drott Moss-------1983 bl.g. Gekoj--Balenciaga

11 hours ago, Spikecity said:

I think he was always in Papakura - he was when training Monster Moss. There is a good video on youtube about him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_3FHv3McuE&t=1231s - this is not the clip I was meaning  ( just the rowe Cup) but there is a clip there which runs for about an hour on his full history somewhere

yes , i got that totally wrong, sorry, my memory is fading i think,time to look up rather than think i still no, not even sure if ricky played for chch united, if he did , i may of got it from that.you have a good day mate.

Anyone know what Clive is doing these days ?   What a top bloke,  he didn't mind tipping horses and was almost always right.   Can remember him tipping me a horse of his  in a burger bar coming back from Ruakaka races.   He reckoned it had been dead stiff but wouldn't get beat next time and sure enough came in at 20's.    One of nature's gentlemen. 

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

His hypocrisy and condescension are not worth replying too. Don't bother yourself with it FU, you don't stand a chance.

Welcome back FW

Tell us all in your infinite wisdom whether you thought he pulled it up like your soul mate Brodie has suggested. That is the real question being posed.

14 hours ago, hands down said:

yes , i got that totally wrong, sorry, my memory is fading i think,time to look up rather than think i still no, not even sure if ricky played for chch united, if he did , i may of got it from that.you have a good day mate.

Ricki Herbert played against Christchurch United.

3 hours ago, Mr Spyro said:

Anyone know what Clive is doing these days ?   What a top bloke,  he didn't mind tipping horses and was almost always right.   Can remember him tipping me a horse of his  in a burger bar coming back from Ruakaka races.   He reckoned it had been dead stiff but wouldn't get beat next time and sure enough came in at 20's.    One of nature's gentlemen. 

Was at Ricki's coaching school last I heard.

8 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Ricki Herbert played against Christchurch United.

yes i got that totally wrong , not sure what i was thinking about the herberts, may of got it all mixed with the stapletons