RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
kdt

TAB Website

Anyone else having issues placing a bet. Everything goes well till I hit the submit button then nothing. Can bet though via Beta section of website so at least the bets go on.

There was some problems with logging on yesterday..no problems today though.,

these problems are very unprofessional and give the impression that it's not a robust platform at all.

3 hours ago, kdt said:

Anyone else having issues placing a bet. Everything goes well till I hit the submit button then nothing. Can bet though via Beta section of website so at least the bets go on.

Was having that issue from 5:45pm when using chrome. All good using firefox.

25 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Was having that issue from 5:45pm when using chrome. All good using firefox.

Thanks for that. Yes I'm using Chrome as well. Still happening but can go across to Beta section to get the bets on.

28 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

There was a technical issue affecting Chrome 64 with a notice posted yesterday.  Still no fix by the looks of things.  I'm back using IE ... the irony.

https://www.tab.co.nz/information/#news/2018-01-26/technical-update-chrome-64-issues

Cheers for that Dazzer. I was hoping it was the TAB end and not my computer. Should have checked for the notice or phoned them. Thanks