RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

What is Kylie Williams on....???!

Have a look at Doomben yesterday if u can - race 2. The "hot" fave is in the best Walter Lindrum at the 300m. Snookered beyond redemption. Having a top class world experienced rider ( Robbie Fradd) was the punter's saviour. A lessor experienced, less aggressive rider would still be waiting for an opening.

2 hours ago, Eastwood Jaunty said:

You can add the ride on Miacoca in Race 1 today to this list. Unless the instructions were to cover as much ground as possible, I dont think the trainer would be pleased.

Are you serious? Drew the outside gate down the chute? How much extra ground would it have covered? 

And I backed it! 

As for Hands Down, you need to get off the juice, bud. Kylie doesn't live anywhere near Ohoka and the comment about Batesy is ridiculous. 

All jockeys go through lean times.

It's easy to be critical while 'talking through your pocket'.

Kylie has ridden a number of winners for me and will doubtless do so again. I hope she rides our horse when it next races.

She's a good rider, a good judge of pace, an articulate woman and has my admiration and confidence.

15 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Dezzies Dream another unlucky last start, CJ on today, wins.

Highland Lady the third of them, in at Riccarton Saturday. Load up.....;)

I long ago gave up thinking who rides a horse is of paramount importance. This thread illustrates that. They blow hot and cold and for every top ride I will give you an example of one they get wrong. Yes I prefer a top jockey up - but in a race with Leith, Opie, Danielle, etc all riding ..... mmmmm

(now I stand back and wait for what follows B))