RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
firepipe

Aiden R

20 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Welcome along Brett. The caps lock is usually on the left, might be good if you got acquainted with it....;)

heres a little tip for tomorrow, ice hockey option 7008 number 2     6.5 runs plus @ $2.00 , might cheer you up and then when you collect off that, go all up Dallas Stars 5.5 runs plus on wednesday, forget this horse stuff, you might supprise youyrself if you a punter

9 minutes ago, brett said:

heres a little tip for tomorrow, ice hockey option 7008 number 2     6.5 runs plus @ $2.00 , might cheer you up and then when you collect off that, go all up Dallas Stars 5.5 runs plus on wednesday, forget this horse stuff, you might supprise youyrself if you a punter

I'll stick with things I know something about thanks mate.

1 minute ago, Ohokaman said:

I'll stick with things I know something about thanks mate.

i gave up on horses years ago, took some time for me realise all thing racing isnt right, good luck though, if you change your mind give us a bell,i put in hours on the american stuff , mainly hockey and basketball this time of year, i make a living,there are losses. but when i loose on a team like dallas stars,i double up, ive done pretty well , mainly total goals never head to head, have good day chap, suns just out , makes a difference.

Brett

1 hour ago, brett said:

You are an intriguing mix brett. You claim to have been about for years, but you write like someone in the bottom year 9 class at a fairly low grade high school. I'm just waiting to see if you disappear when school goes back. And you must tell us when your book comes out. You obviously have a very tolerant editor.

2 hours ago, brett said:

Don't they score goals rather than runs in ice hockey and do you mean option 7088?

8 minutes ago, We're Doomed said:

You are an intriguing mix brett. You claim to have been about for years, but you write like someone in the bottom year 9 class at a fairly low grade high school. I'm just waiting to see if you disappear when school goes back. And you must tell us when your book comes out. You obviously have a very tolerant editor.

you sound like your name, doomed , thats what you are idiot

brett-Brett ??, While we appreciate your wanting to participate in these Forums, and whatever your life experiences may be, you are digging a very big hole for yourself.

Calling someone an idiot on your first day and 5th post in ,isn't a good start.

There are some very knowledgeable people on here with some very insightful comments and information you may need to listen to ,even if you don't agree with it.

Putting tips up so soon as a defense of your perceived ability's will only mean a bigger hole and larger shovel as well.

Softly softly mate.

12 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Brett

The unwritten rule of Cafe is that you write within your verifiable experience and or intellectual range.

On that basis you’ll be assessed by the committee, and categorized.

Based on your recent outbursts we’ve popped you in the “wanker” box, just wanker, but in very real danger of being transferred to “right fucking wanker”.

Now being a wanker is ok, you’re not alone in that box, in fact half of Rangiora and two thirds of Petone will be there with you if you reach out to them ( be careful reaching out in the dark to strangers, I presume the teachers told you about “stranger danger” during the two years, one month and four days, you were at school ).

Anyway back to you Brett, the rule here is that we find wankers to be very busy people, especially new wankers, and we encourage new wankers to work day on, day off, because too much wanking makes you blind.

Your wanking on also makes the older intolerant members quite niggly, and I don’t think you want that.

Can we please thus agree that you’ll now take the odd day off, and I’ll mesage you Fred Hollows number soon.

Bloody well said poundforpound and a good laugh as well . 

You guys think you are all so wonderful when someone else comes along that you can pick on and group together .. but really some of you have been labelled "wankers' in the past... and I'm sure you'll out do yourselves in the future, and earn the label once again.. and when everyone turns on you.. and gangs up pulling apart everything you post on mass, which has happened to some of you before many times ... it's easy to just keep trying to stay above water and fling off posts grammar and spelling forgotten.  By the way Mr Big Stuff.. It is grammar, not grammer.    P4P you've been banned from this site in the past and for good reason, I think :) and many saluted your departure, some that have posted on this thread  .. you've mellowed :)  and become a bit more reasoned and others have too, I think we each come in here trying to change the racing world and finally realise we can't, not how we think we can.. and Mr Big Stuff chill and love racing.. I guess you do right? ..  this site won't do it alone but it's fun and a good place to be to vent and enjoy what others enjoy :) and perhaps to eventually get our point of view across, but accept that we all see racing a different way because we've been introduced to it a different way and we each have our grumbles about it, so iisten and find out why they feel as they do.. perhaps that might be the key to making racing a better place to be.  I hope it is.  You all want HO to listen, but why should they, not many do on here.

Interesting post.  I have known Aidan a long time he is a he'll of a nice bloke and I think he does a good job all things considered.  I used to enjoy Alexander Fieldes when he used to be on as h was a horseman and loved the game and was so passionate about it.  When you watch the Australian shows they leave us for dead on content and presentation, they balance being passionate about the game with professionalism and a colourful interesting engaging style.  Personally I have no time for talking heads on Trackside that know very little about the game or are using it as a vehicle to push there own self interest.

Had a good laugh at the indignant Chestnut telling off all the 'gang' and correcting someone's spelling of 'grammer'...problem for Chestnut is that she spoke of everything being posted 'on mass' LOL 'en masse' .

And I've only gone through this post of mine four times before 'sending' in case I made a spelling mistook !!

Keep up the fun posts, Cafers!

I don’t by into any of this. Posters buy there comments about spelling and gramma make me laugh so much. To much wood you believe? Those that don’t use commas also piss me off a uwfool lot to even tho they should know better but I guess those are the breaks in this day and age of spell check if you no how too use it!

Luv all

Elizabeth