RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Sighted

Just another little kid

The police did an outstanding job in getting Tamihere. I don't know why some people try and pretend that he is not a rapist and murderer. He most certainly is. It's a shame that he has to be let out, but that's the rule. If his health is as bad as they make out maybe he won't last long!

If his health is as bad as they make out maybe he won't last long!

I wouldn't hold your breath, Sighted.

Remember the Scots released that Libyan who was convicted of the Lockerbie bombing 'on humanitarian grounds' a year or two back because he had some terminal cancer?

Still alive and kicking at latest report...

The police did an outstanding job in getting Tamihere. I don't know why some people try and pretend that he is not a rapist and murderer. He most certainly is. It's a shame that he has to be let out, but that's the rule. If his health is as bad as they make out maybe he won't last long!

The Police did a reasonable job at the time. However when the body of the male Swede was found it showed two key peices of Police evidence were false.

First he was still wearing the watch, which Police had claimed that Tamahere had given to his son. Second, the body was not cut into peices as a key prosecution witness had claimed.

Tamahere would still appear to be the most likely candidate to be the murderer. However in recent years we have seen smart defence lawyers exploit Police inaccuracies such as the above, to ensure likely murderers David Bain, Chris Kahui and the killer of the Hawkes Bay farmer (Nicholls), were found not guilty.

PS. I try to look at these matters in an objective manner without emotion and as such would appreciate if no one posts a reply referring to me as a "bitch"

I hope her good work ethics rubbed off on you - she would have had no choice but to soldier on and that she took you with her to work alongside - gems of her wisdom would have been most probably remained with you for the rest of your life and enriched it.

Her life must have been very difficult running a farm single-handedly & the fact that she could still 'fit' in time to spend with you shows how much she cared for you & loved to have you with her. She sounds like a wonderful gran - could have said she was too busy to have you.

The attention these poor little kids had from their parents and extended family would not have amounted to much - makes your heart bleed to think they only knew violence. Who took them in and did things with them. Why they would keep having more kids astounds me. In this politically correct society there is very little people can do to stop the cycle - the inability to re-produce is the only option that should be forced upon them and can't see that happening.

Our grandchildren love coming to the farm, collecting eggs and finding nests, brushing horses, combing Cameron (our Highland bull) Doing stuff with Pa in the tractor, playing board games, helping plant the vege garden. Watching a foal born - and so on. Would hate to think that in the future they thought we were 'boring'.

I might have been a bit harsh on her in my original story - exaggerating for effect, maybe. Remember, girls were just beginning to look interesting to me at the time I was shunted away from them and up to Tangiwai. Gran was a good old stick, though, tough as teak (the bull never dared charge her, ha) ... and, yes, I like to think I've picked up some of her work ethic...

Her main crops were Brussels Sprouts and Mushrooms... and I still love those even today so something of her lives on, right...

And, yep, I agree re the poor kids that seem to abound in New Zealand these days...

I can't conceive of an occasion when I'd want to bash a baby because it was crying ... or kick a toddler in the stomach because he'd messed his pants. And no amount of 'I was abused as a child, too' sort of excuse will ever wash with me, either...

Three months home detention for this:

The court heard Tatana caused severe haemorrhaging to the left side of Kayla's brain and eye after violently shaking her at his home on March 1 this year.

Tatana - exhausted after a weekend of smoking cannabis and drinking - was looking after Kayla while his partner, Gina Hodges, was at work.

About 9pm, while Tatana was getting Kayla ready for bed and changing her, she soiled herself and messed on a blanket she was lying on.

Tatana lost his temper, picked up Kayla, shook her violently then thrust her down on to an air mattress which was on the floor.

An hour later she became unresponsive and floppy.

Kayla suffered temporary paralysis to her left side and subsequent seizures, which she had now outgrown.

The haemorrhage behind her left eye still hampered vision, but doctors were optimistic her eyesight could be restored in part or whole.

Police are considering a murder charge after the death of an Auckland toddler who suffered an alleged assault nine months ago.

Seini Ikamanu, 3, also called Jane, never regained consciousness and was in palliative care until she died on Monday in Auckland's Starship Hospital.

She suffered a major brain injury at her Beach Haven, North Shore, home on March 24.

A 27-year-old Tongan man was charged with assault soon after.

He was remanded on bail and is due back in the Auckland District Court on December 20.

Police said they were considering further charges but have declined to comment further.

Police are considering a murder charge after the death of an Auckland toddler who suffered an alleged assault nine months ago.

Seini Ikamanu, 3, also called Jane, never regained consciousness and was in palliative care until she died on Monday in Auckland's Starship Hospital.

She suffered a major brain injury at her Beach Haven, North Shore, home on March 24.

He was remanded on bail and is due back in the Auckland District Court on December 20.

Police said they were considering further charges but have declined to comment further.

a 23 year old man assaulting a 3 year old and the police are considering??? a murder charge, all the bull**** over the anti smacking campaign , lets charge parents over smacking a kid on the bottom and waste police time and taxpayers money on sending them to court meanwhile a certain faction of nz society (cant say which cause that would be racist) put their kids in washing machines ,karate kick them in the head, hang them on washing lines and literally beat the life out of them.

if this type of offence doesnt deserve life imprisonment then something is wrong with the law.

where are the mothers? maybe the government should pay for a pokie machine for the living room for every solo mother in south auckland so they can keep an eye on their young children.

seems whoever attacked the seals apparently has a grudge or is psychotic according to the authorities, but when it comes to kids we need to roll the pc carpet out and cry catch phrases like cycles of abuse, generational abuse.

what a bunch of bull****, chuck the offender in jail for life with the peado's and let him get bummed up the arse by his uncles and 13 cousins.

Deport this islander mentality and let Tonga pay for his incarceration

Deport this islander mentality and let Tonga pay for his incarceration

but what example do we set for refugees when they see maoridom as an excuse for their horrific crimes.

if this is not the case then why do we see millions of dollars of taxpayers money go to fund these ****in idiotic schemes to appease the poor disadvantaged maori , yet toddlers are still beaten to death by those that should be protecting their young, we often hear the term whanau bandied about by those who choose to accept this kind of behaviour as being a backlash to supposed oppression of maoridom,

honestly!! how ****ing simple is it to see that the prisons are over represented by a certain race and that the statistics are climbling, time to stop wasting our nations time on softex toilet paper an wiping the ass of john mintos and his fellow greenies,

time for the hardline approach!

the young lad James Whakarewa back in 98 has been let out on Parole despite the Parole Board stating that he could be a potential risk to society.

This A/Hole kicked and punched this little kid (3)to death.....again for basically soiling his nappies.