RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Sighted

Just another little kid

Utta rubbish` do you know them ???

I do`

and there is a difference than being a bad egg and a killer` a B` big difference if it was your brother ` would you walk away ???

John is a fine person` and caring` if he thought for one moment David was guilty ` he'd walk away !

tell us how david tamahere is innocent, would love to see u explain to the detective and the victims famiies about how u know his brother based on the knowledge that john is caring could have saved him from white pakeha crimes faye.

bitch let me give u some advice, put yourself in the shoes of the real victims, if u can do this then maybe you will be able to see past your bias and dedicate your energy towards towards the relatives where it belongs and would be appreciated by all.

Send him to 20 years non parole JAIL , solitary confinement, then give him 6 lashings a week- no visitors.

The man is a weak coward :mad:

Most of them are cowards that do this type of crime. The name says it all "Mongrel Mob".

Utta rubbish` do you know them ???

I do`

and there is a difference than being a bad egg and a killer` a B` big difference if it was your brother ` would you walk away ???

John is a fine person` and caring` if he thought for one moment David was guilty ` he'd walk away !

Rose coloured glasses?

I don't know John at all, and don't think he should be judged for what his brother/sisters have or have not done, but lets not forget whether or not David killed the swedes, he has also a conviction of manslaughter (for killing a prostitute) and had skipped bail on a rape charge.

There is no disputing those!

David is not the sweet innocent wrongfully accused of a crime.

Sorry Kiwigirl`

He was NOT convicted on the manslaughter charge of the prostitute` I was at their home when the Police brought him home and apologised to the family`as was his fiance1

about the rape case won't coment as I don't know!

My daughter and I where there` because of a sporting activitiy that we were involed in`

I say again and believe he is not a killer!

tell us how david tamahere is innocent, would love to see u explain to the detective and the victims famiies about how u know his brother based on the knowledge that john is caring could have saved him from white pakeha crimes faye.

bitch let me give u some advice, put yourself in the shoes of the real victims, if u can do this then maybe you will be able to see past your bias and dedicate your energy towards towards the relatives where it belongs and would be appreciated by all.

I don't answer posts to you when I'm called a BITCH`

Youre not in my my shoes and know F all`

I work for a PI` so go play with your toys and yes you are entitled to believe what you want` but name calling is unaceptable to me`

if it was my brother i would plead to him to at least admit his crime and let the family of the swede girl have a chance to grieve by letting them know where her body is, this is all that has been asked of him, but u know him faye and he is obviously a friend of yours, so u r just as sick as him if u think he is totally a victim

At no stage have I said he was a friend of mine` get your facts correct before posting to me`

Do I have to spit it out again how I know the family ???

I don't answer posts to you when I'm called a BITCH`

Youre not in my my shoes and know F all`

I work for a PI` so go play with your toys and yes you are entitled to believe what you want` but name calling is unaceptable to me`

u are right faye , i should not have been name calling, it helps nothing, but there is no way u r ever going to justify to me tamahere`s innocence, i am glad i am not in your shoes because empathy wouldbe nowhere to be found, wow i am so amazed you are a p.i, maybe u can tell me why or justify the whole maori existence, askn dr phil`oconnell

Sorry Kiwigirl`

He was NOT convicted on the manslaughter charge of the prostitute` I was at their home when the Police brought him home and apologised to the family`as was his fiance1

My daughter and I where there` because of a sporting activitiy that we were involed in`

have u actually read what u have posted, i am glad u have not commented on the rape case, u weren`t there, u know when he raped and murdered that swedish girl, remember that pepper dennis?

Sorry Kiwigirl`

bitch do i even have to point out how stupid your post sounds,the police !!!!!! bought him home an apologised to you and the family???????? had we known he was yourfiance miss delusional we would have overlooked the fact that he has savagely murdered someones daughter , sister and friend.

bitch do i even have to point out how stupid your post sounds,the police !!!!!! bought him home an apologised to you and the family???????? had we known he was yourfiance miss delusional we would have overlooked the fact that he has savagely murdered someones daughter , sister and friend.

Are you for real???

re read my post` I said my daughters and I were at their home when the Police brought him home` and apologised to his parents and Fiance`for wrongful arrest and locking him up`

WHY would they apologise to me? I was merely there for sporting reasons which we were involed in with his parents and sister`you sound a bit thick`obviously with no class` a bitch is a female dog`

u are right faye , i should not have been name calling, it helps nothing, but there is no way u r ever going to justify to me tamahere`s innocence, i am glad i am not in your shoes because empathy wouldbe nowhere to be found, wow i am so amazed you are a p.i, maybe u can tell me why or justify the whole maori existence, askn dr phil`oconnell

I am not a PI` I work for one `

you sound illiterate and don't understand that I heard the facts` not what was printed by the media`

you should do the same as you wern't there` nor was I `

the body was found 70ks from where they accused him of these murders` a long walk`

so you take a hike until you read posts properly or learn English`

Are you for real???

re read my post` I said my daughters and I were at their home when the Police brought him home` and apologised to his parents and Fiance`for wrongful arrest and locking him up`

WHY would they apologise to me? I was merely there for sporting reasons which we were involed in with his parents and sister`you sound a bit thick`obviously with no class` a bitch is a female dog`

OBVIOUSLY u r a bit thick faye as your last post makes no sense, i have yet to witness the police apologising to convicted murderers and rapists for inconveniencing them, but i am a bit thick cause everybody knows u dont rape and murder swedes on a sunday and especially when u r there for sports,

thanks for the information about what a bitch is, i am not really sure u know what i mean sweetheart?

you sound illiterate and don't understand that I heard the facts` not what was printed by the media`

the body was found 70ks from where they accused him of these murders` a long walk`

let hear the facts then, tell us how the jury and the detectives got it wrong, and i hope u are not going to base your fantasy on a clause, i will personally start a campaign to raise the money for him to take a lie detector test if u will give ten times the amount back to the REAL VICTIMS!!

i hope the good lord can help me because u have to be the most confused girl i have ever corresponded with,

tell us the facts like u claim are correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are waiting in anticipation ... faye!!!

i hope the good lord can help me because u have to be the most confused girl i have ever corresponded with,

70km from the scene(wasnt he driving around in a stolen car)its ok though, i am sure when he is not raping and murdering that he attends sporting discussions of which are almost paramount to pardons of the pope(amen)

YOU sound like a right idiot` the name says it all` why not use your real one? hiding behind a ficticious one` and a stupid one at that! the good lord only helps the ones that can read a post properly`and answer wih respect` not into it and make up stupid comments`that they know nothing about`

I only reply to ones with a brain` so no reply nessesary` I'd never tell you anything` :rolleyes:

YOU sound like a right idiot` the name says it all` why not use your real one? hiding behind a ficticious one` and a stupid one at that! the good lord only helps the ones that can read a post properly`and answer wih respect` not into it and make up stupid comments`that they know nothing about`

I only reply to ones with a brain` so no reply nessesary` I'd never tell you anything` :rolleyes:

i`ss only to talk tooo peoples withb brains asell, aswell, ezwell, no replies nesseary eveir babe.

Sorry Kiwigirl`

i wish u were face to face with the relatives of davids victims, then and only then u may just be able to comprehend the impact of his crime on this family, i doubt u will see it from our perspective though, i have nothing more to say to you but i do hope this absolute mongrel kills one of your family and i will look forward to the response of`john is caring`

john and his bro should both be sent back to singapore for a flogging.

, i have nothing more to say to you but i do hope this absolute mongrel kills one of your family and i will look forward to the response of`john is caring`

john and his bro should both be sent back to singapore for a flogging.

and take you with them`

you sound like the biggest mongrel of all`one of my daughters has been left in there care for 3 days at a time` while we went to competions`

you name calling and wishing my family members ill` is sick`

go get some help`

and take you with them`

you sound like the biggest mongrel of all`one of my daughters has been left in there care for 3 days at a time` while we went to competions`

go get some help`

u should have gone to spelling bees, faye why would u pride yourself on leaving your daughter with people of this attitude like she was some test gauge for the real mongrels in this fantasy land u live in, what if u were wrong ? do u not care about your daughter enough that u wouldnt at least throw caution to the wind and protect her from the same fate as heidi?

and take you with them`

go get some help`

sick is the the low life scum that murdered some innocent people who had the humanity and grace to trust someone because of our reputation as being a safe country to visit, u think i am a mongrel for wishing onto your family what happened to them, ur sick and twisted mentality and lack of empathy towards the real victims makes u seem like u really need help(and i dont mean your spelling)

Sorry Kiwigirl`

I don't want to have a slinging match, but it is public record that David bashed the prostitute's face in with the butt of a rifle when he was 18... he WAS convicted of Manslaughter and that would be a fullstop after that!.....

I don't want to have a slinging match, but it is public record that David bashed the prostitute's face in with the butt of a rifle when he was 18... he WAS convicted of Manslaughter and that would be a fullstop after that!.....

and before this is disputed, he also has convictions for assaulting a 65 year old in her home in 1990 and assaulting another woman in her home in the mid 80's.

There is a pattern here, so may I ask the question

WTF is he being let out for??

oh as a point of note, the the stolen car he was driving, it happened to be the swedes car, so yep he could get to that 70kms easily enough that you all are talking about.

No I also don't like slinging matches`

But my husband and I and his Fiance were sitting at their kitchen table when the Police brought him home`from Mt Eden`

They read the Coroners report out` she slipped and smashed her head on the bed leg` they were apparently having hijinks``no gun was involved` he never had one and yes he was 18`

I swear this on my life and if my husband was alive he would say the same`

No I also don't like slinging matches`

But my husband and I and his Fiance were sitting at their kitchen table when the Police brought him home`from Mt Eden`

They read the Coroners report out` she slipped and smashed her head on the bed leg` they were apparently having hijinks``no gun was involved` he never had one and yes he was 18`

I swear this on my life and if my husband was alive he would say the same`

I'm not calling you a liar, and I don't know the intricacys of each of his convictions.

However you stated he wasn't convicted of manslaughter and I was clarifying yes he was, and also it is one of many...not including his murder convictions.

He obviously has major issues with women to constantly be in positions to be charged with assault/rape of course murder.

I know that I would never take the risk of putting my children, nor myself in danger by allowing him in my home or anywhere near.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I am sure the victims wish they could have had foresight.

If the prosecutors had had it wrong surely they would have upturned the conviction and nowhere at all do I see this.

Again, if a person does a serious crime, more fool the community that allows them to do it again.