RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Sighted

Just another little kid

A man kicked a two-year-old boy in the stomach so hard he connected with the toddler's spine, causing injuries that eventually killed him.

Now a jury of three men and nine women must decide if that blow, delivered by Rikki Ngatai-Check, was done so with murderous intent.

Ngatai-Check, 23, of Whanganui, admits his physical abuse caused the internal injuries and bleeding that killed Karl Perigo-Check on October 24 last year. But he says that "never in his wildest dreams" did he think the blows

The dead child is the son on Karl Check, currently serving 15 years minimum for the murder of the two year old girl in the drive by shooting at the Black Power house in Whanganui some years back.

The accused, Ricki Ngatai-Check is Karl's cousin. Ricki's defence is that he made a "poor parenting decision". As such is only guilty of manslaughter. I'm unsure if Ricki, like Karl, is a member of the Mongrel Mob, but suspect he would be. Despite that you'd have to guess that Karl would not be happy with Ricki.

Possibly the most appropriate punishment would be to house Ricki in Karl's cell for a month.

Sheesh...

Rooboy, I dunno if you are like me, but if my parents made a 'poor parenting decision' it usually had something to do with sending me to my boring Gran's boring house in the boring country miles away from boring anywhere, ha, even though they knew I'd be be bored to tears after the first 3.142 minutes there.

For this clown to use the same phrase as a defence for just kicking a two-year-old let alone killing the poor kid is insane...

More legal aid monies at work, though, I bet, and Justice has to be seen to benefit the lawyers, right?

:mad:

Sheesh...

Rooboy, I dunno if you are like me, but if my parents made a 'poor parenting decision' it usually had something to do with sending me to my boring Gran's boring house in the boring country miles away from boring anywhere, ha, even though they knew I'd be be bored to tears after the first 3.142 minutes there.

For this clown to use the same phrase as a defence for just kicking a two-year-old let alone killing the poor kid is insane...

More legal aid monies at work, though, I bet, and Justice has to be seen to benefit the lawyers, right?

:mad:

This mongrel was not the childs father.The mother should also be in the dock for endangering her child by shacking up with that guy.That was the real 'poor parenting' decision' When will these stupid women stop breeding?

The mother Lila has had 7 children. I recall she was charged with assault of the child and perverting the course of justice by asking relations to lie. Unsure if she was found guilty of these charges.

All the usual ingrediants are present. Low economic, culture of aggression in the family, drug use, older woman spitting out children, younger immature male partner with low tolerance level. It's a potent coktail if you happen to be an infant in the home.

that i started "Another one bites the dust" thread to highlight the goings on of these deranged mongrel things.

There has actually been 2 other similar type incidents as well as this one inbetween times that i have chosen to ignore,they also were Maori,but i guess some would call me racist for saying this.

As i enquired in the previous post, would this child bashing/smashing be as a result of the Pakeha thieves taking land off this deranged mongrels ancestors back in 1840.

The mother Lila has had 7 children. I recall she was charged with assault of the child and perverting the course of justice by asking relations to lie. Unsure if she was found guilty of these charges.

All the usual ingrediants are present. Low economic, culture of aggression in the family, drug use, older woman spitting out children, younger immature male partner with low tolerance level. It's a potent coktail if you happen to be an infant in the home.

where relatives tell lies, help to cover up, say nothing or plead ignorance in regards to helping with inquiries to these killings.

where relatives tell lies, help to cover up, say nothing or plead ignorance in regards to helping with inquiries to these killings.

What will be happening to the whanau ora millions that has been handed to Tariana and Honi to dole out to all the rellies queuing up to be contracted service providers to the 'disadvantaged' delinquent families?

What will be happening to the whanau ora millions that has been handed to Tariana and Honi to dole out to all the rellies queuing up to be contracted service providers to the 'disadvantaged' delinquent families?
those families are the responsibility of the White Maggot Government to make things better,provide the support services,handout money/benefits,provide social workers/systems,etc,etc.

Whanau Ora will not stop these child deaths occuring. Parents such as these and the Kahui's are no more likely to engage with Maori workers from Whanau Ora than they are with services that are currently available to them. In fact they are less likely to engage, because of the embarrassment of being judged by fellow Maori.

Sheesh...

LOL`

my granchildren love coming here` one in particular` she don't won't to go home`so stays for a week` mind you` she has her own pony`

It is simply a case of ignorant uneducatable mongrel bastards breeding ignorant uneducatable mongrel bastards,nothing more nothing less,and so it goes on and on and on.

Also the white man took the land off these mongrels ancestors back in 1840, that could be a defence in court when this mongrel appears for killing the boy.

It is simply a case of ignorant uneducatable mongrel bastards breeding ignorant uneducatable mongrel bastards,nothing more nothing less,and so it goes on and on and on.

Also the white man took the land off these mongrels ancestors back in 1840, that could be a defence in court when this mongrel appears for killing the boy.

look at john tamihere

look at john tamihere

With all due respect to the inhabitants of Stewart Island. Could you please pack up all belongings and burn what housing you have there, then move to the mainland.

Then we can send all scum from our decent society to such an island as yours, to fend for themselves, and to become of them? well, who cares.

I'm sick to my back teeth of these scum being able to defend themselves with tax coffers to get piss poor sentences, sending a message to wannabe scum that it's all good.

**** sorry, forgot about the one's that want to be rehabilitated.

My bad.

It doesn't matter what race, religion, nationality they are.

These are dispicable crimes, done by people that should never be allowed to exist in society.

Why do we waste our money trying to rehabilatate these people, after giving them a slap on the hand and time in a nice room with tv and three meals a day for a couple of years?

For goodness sakes enough is enough!, Zero Tolerance always!

look at john tamihere

Utta rubbish` do you know them ???

I do`

and there is a difference than being a bad egg and a killer` a B` big difference if it was your brother ` would you walk away ???

John is a fine person` and caring` if he thought for one moment David was guilty ` he'd walk away !

I don't know John at all, and don't think he should be judged for what his brother/sisters have or have not done, but lets not forget whether or not David killed the swedes, he has also a conviction of manslaughter (for killing a prostitute) and had skipped bail on a rape charge.

There is no disputing those!

David is not the sweet innocent wrongfully accused of a crime.

look at john tamihere

can not believe john tamahere attitude towards his brothers crime, maybe this completely sick man needs a hug because his reintergration back into society will be hard on him, he had a chance to come completely clean and give his victims family a chance to try to come to terms with their grief, but he wanders on with a smile and his bro john tries to politically swing a ****ing rapist and murderer towards sympathy????

kia kaha

Utta rubbish` do you know them ???

I do`

and there is a difference than being a bad egg and a killer` a B` big difference if it was your brother ` would you walk away ???

John is a fine person` and caring` if he thought for one moment David was guilty ` he'd walk away !

if it was my brother i would plead to him to at least admit his crime and let the family of the swede girl have a chance to grieve by letting them know where her body is, this is all that has been asked of him, but u know him faye and he is obviously a friend of yours, so u r just as sick as him if u think he is totally a victim