RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

TENNIS

Have we found the new trackside tipster ??

Matthew Ebden v John Isner: Isner Sets 3-0 ($2.55)
Isner leads the H2H 3-0 and has won all 7 sets contested by the pair. Ebden has had real problems dealing with the Americans booming serve and things should be no different this time around. Inser has thundered down a total of 50 aces in their 3 encounters with an average of over 7 aces per set. Isner has won 42 tiebreakers over the last year – 20 more than any other player. Even if Ebden can keep it close he will not able to claim a set.

On 1/15/2018 at 10:30 PM, pogo(aus) said:

go ea$y flagship uberalles racecafe is full of morons that wouldnt know their arse from their elbow

its called pollyanna itis....

But we pollys know our knee ,from ,our ankle ,from our leg and from our hip !!!

After 82 winners from Cilic ,ridiculous time-wasting and silly stepping avoidng court makings RF decides to get out of there.

I was betting on a broken toe-nail.......but no ,its a sore leg which a day later a slight strain of the hip or normal wear and tear.

Let's blame it on the Tournament organisers shall we after the toys are thrown and wrist bands tossed away.

Personally I thought the slight strain came from the exaggerated double fist-pumps at end of 3rd set.

What a pussy !

I thought Cilics 82 winners deserved a bit of credit !

On 24/01/2018 at 9:35 PM, tasman man 11 said:

But we pollys know our knee ,from ,our ankle ,from our leg and from our hip !!!

After 82 winners from Cilic ,ridiculous time-wasting and silly stepping avoidng court makings RF decides to get out of there.

I was betting on a broken toe-nail.......but no ,its a sore leg which a day later a slight strain of the hip or normal wear and tear.

Let's blame it on the Tournament organisers shall we after the toys are thrown and wrist bands tossed away.

Personally I thought the slight strain came from the exaggerated double fist-pumps at end of 3rd set.

What a pussy !

I thought Cilics 82 winners deserved a bit of credit !

RN decided to get out of there :P RF still firing, longevity amazing.

time wasting getting to be a joke indeed

20 looming for TSNB 

15 hours ago, Memphis2 said:

Feds. Champion 

All done without grunting or groaning. Screeching or screaming out come on 

Right on Memphis......thought the GOAT had blown it ,maybe Finnish as predicted on here 8 years ago so as it was getting late I taped the 5th and final set and watched it today.

Amazing......what a player !

ps..this won't be the last post I make on this performance !!

6 x Australian opens.....where can I buy the sneakers !

Australia's most famous and loved Sportsperson !