RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Eastwood Jaunty

Hong Kong races

It is without doubt the fairest/most competitive in the world.IMHO. Riders and Trainers are on retainers.Nobody needs to cheat with all the money on offer and those that occasionally do are quickly sent home or prison. The punting volumes are massive, the HKJC are the only legalized gambling option in the colony. Many of the racing profits are distributed to the community even allowing for their huge minimum stakes.

If you want to learn more EJ i suggest you go to the HKJC website

5 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

It is without doubt the fairest/most competitive in the world.IMHO. Riders and Trainers are on retainers.Nobody needs to cheat with all the money on offer and those that occasionally do are quickly sent home or prison. The punting volumes are massive, the HKJC are the only legalized gambling option in the colony. Many of the racing profits are distributed to the community even allowing for their huge minimum stakes.

If you want to learn more EJ i suggest you go to the HKJC website

Totally agree. The HKJC website is superb. The only thing you need to be wary of are races on the All Weather at Shatin. Some horses just love it and others will not go a yard, so check the runner stats for this track before launching into the punt. Also there will be horses that go real well at Happy Valley but not so flash at Shatin and vice versa.

Edited by kdt
update

HK is fantastic racing, particularly Sha Tin as opposed to the midweek Happy Valley.

Hutchies Honkers site is a very good resource and worth paying on a meeting by meeting basis.

Joao Moreria, Zac Purton and Karis Teetan are the top hoops, but there are other excellent Aussie Jocks as well. Joao is astonishing and to my eye rarely rides a bad race, he has the uncanny knack of being in the right place, he rides at all weights from 52kg upwards.

There is so much in the pools, I was there on HK Derby day and there was 20m NZD per race in each pool, but the lack of co mingling for trifectas means that there are tiny NZ pools and better to bet off shore.