RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Happy Sunrise

Rangiora Tips(y) Tomorrow

Shouldn't do this after drinking all day while watching the cricket and races but why not.

Thought Lauragrace might go well tomorrow, always highly unfashionable in the betting though set at 15FF and 4.50FF. She has been running on purposefully in recent starts and this field could almost be a slight step down on what she has been in. Just noticed it is actually picked second in trotech...read into that what you will.

Especially like the place money as she should settle reasonably handy as I expect Veneto to push forward from its draw.

Why not...push submit....half pissed or not...balls on the line....

29 minutes ago, richie said:

Maybe we could get the Brodster to send a tip our way

Well he should if he is half as good as he claims. He could post his tips after he has backed them and the price has tumbled. Preferably before the race starts.

I am the opposite to Brodie - country meeting bores me to tears and anything can win e.g. four starszz shiras @$50.

I prefer near certainties at over the odds e.g. Dex to win Holiday Drivers @ $3

Sam Collett to win premiership @$5 (now $2.10 and still a good bet with a saver on Alysha) - these two jocks will ride at every bun fight for the rest of the season. 

1 minute ago, Spikecity said:

Well he should if he is half as good as he claims. He could post his tips after he has backed them and the price has tumbled. Preferably before the race starts.

I am the opposite to Brodie - country meeting bores me to tears and anything can win e.g. four starszz shiras @$50.

Sam Collett to win premiership @$5 (now $2.10 and still a good bet with a saver on Alysha) - these two jocks will ride at every bun fight for the rest of the season. 

My 2 fave jockeys them Collett girls.Such confident riders.

5 minutes ago, Spikecity said:

I tend to follow trainers/jockeys/drivers and try to pick their best ones that i believe at over odds

Just now, richie said:

My 2 fave jockeys them Collett girls.Such confident riders.

I am amazed with their workload - up and down the country everyday all year.

Mind you so was Dexter over the holiday - Blair missed only one day I think

I remember way back in the good old days when the mobile barrier wasn't very popular and Bob Cameron was asked his thoughts about it to which he replied - "I would drive a hereford bull behind the gate if I was getting paid for it". I feel the Collett girls have the same attitude

2 hours ago, richie said:

R1 Monarco

R3 Oneover Dover

R4 Baldoon

R9 Van Laddie

Don't normally do this , but I concur with Richie on the Sir Lincoln horse Baldoon in R4. I backed two of Nathan Williamsons horses ( both by American Ideal) today and they won at 9,s and 12,s. He is going places as a trainer this boy.

R1 - 4 One Over Da Skye.

R2 - 5 Comfortably Numb (EW).

R3 - 5 One Over Dover.

R4 - 9 Megagem (EW).

R5 - 1 Time For Diamonds.

R6 - 9 Pembrook Blue.

R7 - 10 Diamonds N Cash.

R8 - 3 English Rose (EW).

R9 - 7 Dundee Lady.

R10 - 9 Star Commander (JUST WINS!!).

And there are 10 to avoid.

Good Punting Everyone,

Steve.

1 hour ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Tuapeka Knight  :wub:

Chuck Starship into the quinella.

I will spice it up and anchor Tuapeka Knight and Starship to run 1 and 2 and put either Kincaid and Weltimed to run 3rd for the trifecta. Spend $2 to get about $5 back!

17 hours ago, richie said:

R1 Monarco

R3 Oneover Dover

R4 Baldoon

R9 Van Laddie

Good picking Richie so far. Should have been 2 out of 2. But thats trotters. Love em or hate em. And I love them!

Oh well, so much for the winnings the day before.

On a brighter note, one of my granddaughters has scored some work for Nicky Chilcott and may go on and break the shackles of having a TB trainer Dad. She loves it, went to Hawera today with the team. Best day of my life for some time, all that prodding finally worked.lol