RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.

Punter puts 40k on Vincent in Auckland Cup?????

6 minutes ago, Brodie said:

I find it extremely hard to reconcile the fact that NZ punters are not able to get bets on that net more than $1000!!!!!  !

To qualify for the so-called rebates do you have to be betting on the tote?

If so then I don’t qualify and I wouldn’t want to either, if it means you need to be losing money to get a rebate.

100k per year is only 2k per week which is easily met!

Do not doubt “The Brodster” or put your money where your mouth is and I will prove it!!!!

More than happy to witness you proving my doubts wrong, how do you suggest we go about it?

Just now, tonkatime said:

More than happy to witness you proving my doubts wrong, how do you suggest we go about it?

Answer my question!

Do you have to bet on the tote or not?

If not put a financial figure on it and private message me with your phone no. and I will contact you!

6 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Answer my question!

Do you have to bet on the tote or not?

If not put a financial figure on it and private message me with your phone no. and I will contact you!

That wasn't what I was doubting you on or asking you to prove. 

1 minute ago, tonkatime said:

That wasn't what I was doubting you on or asking you to prove. 

You are backtracking Tonkatime!

Answer my question please!

You were doubting that “The Brodster” was turning over 100k  per annum!

If you doubt this,  we will both put up 10k and if Brodie is lieing you collect the 10k and if Brodie can prove that he does, you pay Brodie 10k!

Otherwise, do not doubt “The Brodster” as he does not tell porkies!

Are you up for it?????

1 hour ago, Dockers said:

Brodie if you are Elite which you have said you are you just need to click on elite button and go to events and you can go to any of there events that are there. I wonder about you and your cedibility. I think you overstate your true punting ability and the money you actually spend. Can anyone on this entire forum vouch for your incredible ability and phenomenal strike rate. To put that much fear through several different agencies in Australia is incredible in itself. Any chance of letting us all in on Powerball next draw champ ?

Yes I can vouch for Brodie and you should have a fair idea who I am

6 minutes ago, westview said:

Yes I can vouch for Brodie and you should have a fair idea who I am

I was wanting to collect the 10k Westview 

1 hour ago, Dockers said:

Brodie if you are Elite which you have said you are you just need to click on elite button and go to events and you can go to any of there events that are there. I wonder about you and your cedibility. I think you overstate your true punting ability and the money you actually spend. Can anyone on this entire forum vouch for your incredible ability and phenomenal strike rate. To put that much fear through several different agencies in Australia is incredible in itself. Any chance of letting us all in on Powerball next draw champ ?

yep another legend in his own lunchtime

25 minutes ago, Brodie said:

If you doubt this,  we will both put up 10k and if Brodie is lieing you collect the 10k and if Brodie can prove that he does, you pay Brodie 10k!

Are you up for it?????

I am not back tracking at all. What I have trouble reconciling is that you turn over "many many times over" 100k and are so heavily restricted. 

You must have a phenomenal strike rate. 

34 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Are you up for it?????

turnover a 100 k  really most punters do that

4 minutes ago, gary1 said:

turnover a 100 k  really most punters do that

FFS I said many times over, but TonkaTime was doubting that I was qualified for elite.

3 minutes ago, tonkatime said:

I am not back tracking at all. What I have trouble reconciling is that you turn over "many many times over" 100k and are so heavily restricted. 

You must have a phenomenal strike rate. 

Are you up for the 10k challenge or not?

if not say so and stop calling “The Brodster”a liar!

3 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Believe it or not but Brodie's validity has been debated before on here.

For what it is worth, Counter Punch who comes on here occasionally has vouched for Brodie too.

Thanks Happy!

This Dockers doesn’t even know who Westview is, so his credibility is t that flash.

Anyway once again Brodie’s credibility being challenged by people who are on,y up for having a go at “The Brodster”

Waste of time debating with this type of person!

Just now, Happy Sunrise said:

Believe it or not but Brodie's validity has been debated before on here.

For what it is worth, Counter Punch who comes on here occasionally has vouched for Brodie too.

happy  i couldnt really care less if he turned over a million at the end of the day its what you have left that counts now if i may give you and brodie a lesson in maths firstly i deposited 500 hundy into my acc   over the day i got 5 trifectas ranging from 600 hundy to 1500 hundy  still finished with a hundy in my acc but guess what with all my other bets includedi nearly turned over 10 large ones

1 minute ago, Brodie said:

Thanks Happy!

This Dockers doesn’t even know who Westview is, so his credibility is t that flash.

Anyway once again Brodie’s credibility being challenged by people who are on,y up for having a go at “The Brodster”

get your ronald mcdonald shoes on and go and keep those kids happy and take your mate the hamburgler withyou

1 minute ago, gary1 said:

happy  i couldnt really care less if he turned over a million at the end of the day its what you have left that counts now if i may give you and brodie a lesson in maths firstly i deposited 500 hundy into my acc   over the day i got 5 trifectas ranging from 600 hundy to 1500 hundy  still finished with a hundy in my acc but guess what with all my other bets includedi nearly turned over 10 large ones

Gary, you are a piss poor punter then!

Just now, gary1 said:

get your ronald mcdonald shoes on and go and keep those kids happy and take your mate the hamburgler withyou

Has crèche finished for the year????

Right, 

Anyway its quite clear I am not an ELITE punter with the tab, but as for turnover, including overseas accounts, I am only little fish, maybe $50k per year, hope Mrs not on this site!!!

But, can somebody answer this. An elite punter bets $100k with Tab on sports event tomorrow, only bet this month. So does this punter get 5% of total bet amount, then another 5% if bet is a loser? Just trying to get my head around this.

4 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Thanks Happy!

theres another lie you dont know who westview is you a funny little fella

3 minutes ago, Portfolio said:

But, can somebody answer this. An elite punter bets $100k with Tab on sports event tomorrow, only bet this month. So does this punter get 5% of total bet amount, then another 5% if bet is a loser? Just trying to get my head around this.

If the bet wins they wouldn't get anything back, if it loses they'd get 5k in their tab account on the 1st January.