RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
what a post

Aquamans fekitoa thread

Was watching the tv one news tonight and here they were highlighting the  apparent deliberate lack of transparency  by greyhound nz when it comes to record keeping.

I could not help but think of the post aquaman made last month about the very same subject, where he called for just that..  Interesting to go back and read those who supported his comments and those who rubbished his comments.  

So here we are today listening to the news where the greyhound industry is being rubbished because your leaders have failed to do what it appears the majority of your participants want,all to deceive the public.    Its shake your head  and throw your hands in the air stuff.

It also highlights that in some of the threads Scooby has closed down, the very same subject matter is what we are seeing on prime time tv,on radio,in newspapers and on the internet.

False story,what are you referring to. Ive always thought its you who have chosen to be judge and jury,,shutting down some debate over topics being discussed in the media,while allowing others to be continued.  Remember the mike breslin persecution you allowed because you said it was true. You are very selective.,and inconsistent.  Ive always thought it may be because of legal reasons,but whatever.   You referring to lynch mob is ridiculous. Don't worry about banning me. I'll give myself  a permanent holiday. 

12 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

No I close them down as people want to be judge and jury and behave like a lynch mob but don't let the facts get in the way of your false story.

False story? the numbers were as clear as daylight on the news.