RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
MrBigStuff

Clean Up Your Act says Winnie

12 minutes ago, gary1 said:

sheepy do you think wheeler etc pay for there dogs to come over to aust  upfront

Yes he does. I organised a bitch for someone else to come over. He paid the whole bill to jetpets and the bitchs owner paid him their share

22 minutes ago, gary1 said:

secondly wheeler mostly send over his non chasers and you probably wouldnt be able to train them unless you were over in nz

Think you helped back up my point there about it NOT being GAP dogs being sent over but genuine race dogs that add to nz industry. 

1 minute ago, Sheepy said:

Yes he does. I organised a bitch for someone else to come over. He paid the whole bill to jetpets and the bitchs owner paid him their share

1 minute ago, Sheepy said:

sheepy does  he pay for all the dogs sent to roberts upfront

Just now, Sheepy said:

Think you helped back up my point there about it NOT being GAP dogs being sent over but genuine race dogs that add to nz industry. 

genuine race dogs there mostly non chasers that wouldnt be able to race in aust does he take them all back home

35 minutes ago, gary1 said:

sheepy as i agree with most of your points sa wa vic  nsw etc arent imports thats like saying the south and north island  import to each other

I think they're very similar in fact. Both cost a varying amounts of money to transport them an both have valid an varing reasons for them to be imported an exported there. Could the northern region survive without dogs imported from the south an central. But that is getting off topic. 

Just now, Sheepy said:

I think they're very similar in fact. Both cost a varying amounts of money to transport them an both have valid an varing reasons for them to be imported an exported there. Could the northern region survive without dogs imported from the south an central. But that is getting off topic. 

how could they be similar its aust there interstate not imports they dont travel overseas unless you call tasmania overseas it still part of aust    i see your with the btittons ask them if they remember the skipworths from heywood

• At the end of the day, imports or no, the powers that be will make a number of decisions without our input or consensus. Those decisions will be extolled by few and lamented by many. All decisions will be the consequence of inadequate management, incompetence,  lack of direction and transparency, poor vision, and a history of looking after the mates. You can argue your various points of view to the cows come in, but it won't make one iota of difference. It's all now out of our hands. If the pending investigation is proven, the backlash will be harsh.

6 minutes ago, Emotive said:
  • At the end of the day, imports or no, the powers that be will make a number of decisions without our input or consensus. Those decisions will be extolled by few and lamented by many. All decisions will be the consequence of inadequate management, incompetence,  lack of direction and transparency, poor vision, and a history of looking after the mates. You can argue your various points of view to the cows come in, but it won't make one iota of difference. It's all now out of our hands. If the pending investigation is proven, the backlash will be harsh.

agree whats happen to rendle be interesting to get his views on whats happening

I was talking to Alan this morning about Heywood as that's where I went for Christmas and be bought up the fella Skipworth. Said he was quiet a character.  Had a few good dogs too by the sounds of it. 

15 hours ago, Sheepy said:

I was talking to Alan this morning about Heywood as that's where I went for Christmas and be bought up the fella Skipworth. Said he was quiet a character.  Had a few good dogs too by the sounds of it. 

i went to heywood when i was kid stayed at skippy a couple of times on my holidays  he had some top class dogs including princess kerry who i got to handle a couple of times he had a daughter called glenda who was the  backbone of the team