RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Double R

Tickets for Kurow Jockey Club Meeting 30th December 2017.

I am a member of the Kurow Jockey Club, and are not able to attend this year, but would be delighted to give my two tickets to anyone wanting them. The tickets give admittance to the course and membership privileges once on the course.

It is a fabulous venue, and I would thrilled to be able to pass my tickets on to someone who can use them.

Personal message me if you are interested.

Cheers.

Robert.

19 minutes ago, Chris Wood said:

What a lovely gesture Robert, and a Merry Xmas to you!

Thanks Chris.

The Kurow Jockey Club was the first club I was a member of 36 years ago, even though I lived in Dunedin and attended Wingatui and Forbury Park. It was through a very sad occasion that I felt I wanted to acknowledge the warmth of the club. A horse we had racing on the day, clipped the heels of a runner in front and fell. Unfortunately, it was a terminal outcome for the horse, but their support both on the day and afterwards was incredible. They returned our cheque for nomination, acceptance and riding fees, in a gesture of our sad loss. They had a membership option which was called "Life Long", which I think might have been $300, and gave you  annual membership tickets etc., for your life time, and the option I took up.

It really would be great if someone out there could consider going to Kurow, and experience the wonderful country side and racing.

Cheers.

Robert.