RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
shaneMcAlister

It never stops.

Not sure who got, who completed the NZRacing survey. I mentioned on here (the site NZRacing like to tell you they ignore) that the survey required a google login, so I put it in too hard basket. Low and behold the next day the survey comes out no longer requiring the log in. 

Anyhow the survey asks if you owned a horse would you participate in another survey. I said I would. I then get a poorly put together survey (not even online) by ier.com.au. How much do these consultants cost. This is crazy. 

Anyhow the survey asks if you owned a horse would you participate in another survey. I said I would. I then get a poorly put together survey (not even online) by ier.com.au. How much do these consultants cost. This is crazy. 

Thanks for that snippet.  Have mail in my  inbox from IER, had no idea who they were and have left it opened till I decide whether to delete or not, obviously will now delete :) email

Crap survey. Seen this sort of thing many times. What's the point? We know we're in trouble with ownership.  What they should be doing is polling administrators to understand the problems associated with administration, not the industry participant.

I thought it was particularly poorly put together and feels like gathering data with no great advantage.

Asking for the postcode for my trainers and not allowing you to proceed if you didn't know it was just one example of how badly constructed it was. The use of an Australian firm also grated a bit - if they are the best at what they do by all means , but ....

2 hours ago, chelseacol said:

I thought it was particularly poorly put together and feels like gathering data with no great advantage.

Asking for the postcode for my trainers and not allowing you to proceed if you didn't know it was just one example of how badly constructed it was. The use of an Australian firm also grated a bit - if they are the best at what they do by all means , but ....

Exactly re postcode, that is an example of not knowing the nz industry.  Postcodes are far from the norm in NZ as compared to Australia. 

http://ier.com.au/     ......      Website makes for interesting reading,...This is only one of the pages below.....

Quality information is the basis of successful decision-making. IER’s Customer Research team provides customised and innovative solutions, tailored to specific event related requirements.

Whilst research is often a part of the broader strategic planning process, IER has also developed research solutions tailored to the sporting, racing, cultural events and tourism industry - through CustomerDirect.com.au.

Our role is to provide customer intelligence to our clients to assist in future planning and decision making. This may involve provision of information that assists clients in growing their current market or to introduce new customer segments.

IER can help you:-

Identify new product and market opportunities

Measure customer satisfaction

Understand customer behaviours and motivations

Determine growth opportunities through customer loyalty and advocacy

Develop new event and hospitality products

Understanding buyer behaviour

Benchmarking and Forecasting

Customer and market profiling

We offer a number of research techniques, including:

Quantitative:

Online Surveys