RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GOM

What a night

22 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

It does help if you have half the field in every race gom....still as you say good effort.

Actually there were a number of races tonight that the Cole's had just one starter and in one race they had none.

I counted 32 starters tonight total and that included four races when they did have  half the field so to win 8 races from 12 is still a phenomenal effort.

GOM. Are you serious? World record? The Cole kennel do it most weeks!

But you know that, creating a new thread to congratulate this kennel on an 'outstanding' effort during this 'current atmosphere' was, I suspect,  just an antagonistic move from you. I'm with what a post, its not a good look.

1 hour ago, GOM said:

Em, How bout you? Did you watch? Did you appreciate the great effort.

I reckon this would be a world record in dog racing. 8 out of the 12 races and three trifecta's to boot. Can anyone think of a better effort?

Your comments about top results of course applies, however that does not undermine what I said.  

I too think you are trying to somehow turn the matter into a personality issue, interesting tactic,however  the personalities concerned  are not the reason  for my comments,im only looking at it from the animal welfare and level playing field point of view.

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

No wonder your code is in so much strife... so much back biting... get a life and congratulate someone on a bloody outstanding effort...muppet.

You want him to congratulate the kennel on an outstanding effort?  Which effort is that. The results on the track or the headlines off it.    Have you ever thought the current issue may be a large part of the infighting  you refer to. 

16 minutes ago, what a post said:

Your comments about top results of course applies, however that does not undermine what I said.  

I too think you are trying to somehow turn the matter into a personality issue, interesting tactic,however  the personalities concerned  are not the reason  for my comments,im only looking at it from the animal welfare and level playing field point of view.

You want him to congratulate the kennel on an outstanding effort?  Which effort is that. The results on the track or the headlines off it.    Have you ever thought the current issue may be a large part of the infighting  you refer to. 

1 hour ago, GOM said:

I reckon this would be a world record in dog racing. 8 out of the 12 races and three trifecta's to boot. Can anyone think of a better effort?

are u for  real world record grow up

On 12/15/2017 at 6:19 PM, GOM said:

For Cole kennels, cant be easy in the current atmosphere. Outstanding

your just a shit stirrer mike  why would you even start a thread like this when you know the other one was shut down

2 hours ago, GOM said:

Actually, Mike, I think all trainers are doing a fabulous job considering the public scrutiny they are currently working under. :)

1 hour ago, what a post said:

Exactly what i mean...bitter losers..tall poppy syndrome NOTHING is proven yet and you are rushing to have him LYNCHED... nasty people...jealousy is a nasty thing.

6 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Exactly what i mean...bitter losers..tall poppy syndrome NOTHING is proven yet and you are rushing to have him LYNCHED... nasty people...jealousy is a nasty thing.

Did you not see the photos? Or hear the multiple eye witness accounts?

Now what I would like to see is more witnesses from other large kennels coming forward re information on live baiting. Now that we have a climate of truth telling, its time for all those kennel hands and other witnesses to come forward and tell what they know. A good opportunity here to find out the bad eggs, and be rid of them.

Supposition, supposition and more supposition. John do you ever stop to think what effects unfounded comments like this have on your beloved industry.

As for the comments that my original comments were shit stirring. Grow up. I genuinely admire anyone who gains results like these and to do so under the present circumstances shows real fortitude.

Alltheway. I have seen the photo's and there is nothing I can see to say that the objects concerned were of genuine animal origin.

I can say without reserve also that you have not heard the 8 testimonies . Until we are able to identify the sources it may well be they are imposters jumping on the band wagon. If you haven't heard them how do expect Scooby to have?

My comment to Emotive was because I thought it likely they had seen  the races and wondered if it had impressed.

The comments towards me seem to be taking a personal turn as if I am here to defend Coles. I am not. I am here to defend justice and am willing to wait and see the results of enquiries.

1 hour ago, aquaman said:

Now what I would like to see is more witnesses from other large kennels coming forward re information on live baiting. Now that we have a climate of truth telling, its time for all those kennel hands and other witnesses to come forward and tell what they know. A good opportunity here to find out the bad eggs, and be rid of them.

John i think it has already started

13 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

No wonder your code is in so much strife... so much back biting... get a life and congratulate someone on a bloody outstanding effort...muppet.

Is it right that only 4 dogs got swabbed at the meeting? 3 post race and one random pre race if I am reading it right.

2 hours ago, GOM said:

Supposition, supposition and more supposition. John do you ever stop to think what effects unfounded comments like this have on your beloved industry.

As for the comments that my original comments were shit stirring. Grow up. I genuinely admire anyone who gains results like these and to do so under the present circumstances shows real fortitude.

Alltheway. I have seen the photo's and there is nothing I can see to say that the objects concerned were of genuine animal origin.

I can say without reserve also that you have not heard the 8 testimonies . Until we are able to identify the sources it may well be they are imposters jumping on the band wagon. If you haven't heard them how do expect Scooby to have?

My comment to Emotive was because I thought it likely they had seen  the races and wondered if it had impressed.

The comments towards me seem to be taking a personal turn as if I am here to defend Coles. I am not. I am here to defend justice and am willing to wait and see the results of enquiries.

Mike I respect what you are saying, but I feel that now that these matters concerning live baiting are now out in the public domain, it is a good time to get to the bottom of it once and for all. As for being unfounded, I tend to disagree. Both you know and I know it go's on in some kennels, and has for as long as I can remember. I hate the thought of it, and I find it sickening that people could do such things, but this is the world we live in, and greed knows no bounds.

There are certain kennels that straighten out non chasers, These kennels and their clients know who they are, and the clients are just as guilty as the perpetrators. I saw the first witness on Channel 3 the other night whom was most creditable. He fronted up without being blanked out, and spoke in his own voice, his evidence was compelling. I believed him. Now if there are other eye witness accounts out there that are prepared to step up, and give statements without hiding their identity, then the industry came come to grips with it and move on. But first the code need to get their house in order to be able to do so.

I like yourself believe the photo's prove nothing in isolation, but when you add good solid witnesses to it, that are prepared to step up without hiding their identity, then this adds more strands in the rope. In my opinion, more witnesses need to come forward and put this to rest, otherwise it will just fester.