RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Franklin Cup Night

Bit of a bummer, just saw earlier The Ruby been scratched from race with The Spur tonight, anyone hear what happened? was lookin forward to her run again she's big strong beautiful mare, nuts......bless the AllStar brigade :D I just love watchin their horses go, but geez I hope some of our northerners can get up tonight ;) crank Jacks Legend and Raptor up Bazza! we gotta offer up some competition......lookin forward to it

Cheers Iraklis

45 minutes ago, eljay said:

More $1 win divvies - mmm just as well the Xmas Present list is small! :rolleyes:

Each to their own Eljay,  Im sure those  with negative thoughts can find some other form of entertainment to amuse themselves. Its never been compulsory viewing:D.i think they are great fields and there is always value if you look for it especially the exotics

8 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

Each to their own Eljay,  Im sure those  with negative thoughts can find some other form of entertainment to amuse themselves. Its never been compulsory viewing:D.i think they are great fields and there is always value if you look for it especially the exotics

Value where?

What is your value bet of the night?

Kd hall.just joking..seeing great horses does it for me.I understand not always great betting but u could say the same winx black caviar lazarus . They fill the stands.sunline anotherSome couldn't give a rats arse and just want to bet.some love the horse flesh.  I like both and always have.a great night ahead and I might have a bet.each to their own

9 minutes ago, tim vince said:

Might not get depends if I find 2 bucks on the ground.

Tim, I am sure you have plenty at the moment the way your horses are going.

You are havin a good run over the past year or so with average horses and you deserve accolades.

Tks mate no one makes me do it and run into plenty of road blocks.I am quite optimistic at themoment.but the north needs more horses to make better betting and increase the turnoverI love quinellasbut the pools too small can't have a cracked as u cut your own throat. Fixed prices qui ellas would suit me but I have no doub t the tab would give them a severe haircut.

51 minutes ago, tim vince said:

Kd hall.just joking..seeing great horses does it for me.I understand not always great betting but u could say the same winx black caviar lazarus . They fill the stands.sunline anotherSome couldn't give a rats arse and just want to bet.some love the horse flesh.  I like both and always have.a great night ahead and I might have a bet.each to their own

Indeed Tim , as i said in opening this thread they are great fields and Franklin Cup night is always enjoyable from a social perspective. I also like the Q options, less takeouts for a start if co-mingled and if not then  place  bets offshore.

5 hours ago, tim vince said:

Good Joke, as i said earlier exotics are the go- took your one with field. Paid 177 offshore but 188 here. Must be the exchange rate:D:D

Reading the Allstar website it sounds like Tim Williams has been in charge of the horses all week, the results so far show it......the horses are never as good when Mark and Natalie aren't in charge.

Bare Knuckle, Conway Beach, Elle Mach all well supported and all missed a top 3 finish, Bettor Tric went ok for 2nd, Will see if they improve later on.

2 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

Reading the Allstar website it sounds like Tim Williams has been in charge of the horses all week, the results so far show it......the horses are never as good when Mark and Natalie aren't in charge.

Bare Knuckle, Conway Beach, Elle Mach all well supported and all missed a top 3 finish, Bettor Tric went ok for 2nd, Will see if they improve later on.

Four wins on the Premier night. Timmy didn't miss a beat.

A great night's racing at "The Park"  and some great divvies as well especially the exotics. All Stars team went OK by their high standards and  Heaven Above found a new way to frustrate his connections. Vincent who looked above himself will derive a lot of benefit from that run and good to see S Reid produce a nice one.

Great night had a good look at the guns on show :D Heaven Rocks, geezuz what a great lookin individual if he ever really gets serious look out! Chase Auck reminds me alot of his dad but breathin down his neck is a very, very, well put together AUNIsFaith! but, but, The Mighty Spur! did yuh see him guys crowd got behind him when he got stuck into it on the run home, oohweeee can that horse trot damnnnnn, bloody great to see him back,......then there was BettaCoverLover's baby boy (always nice to see the progeny of the greats comin through) very nice......I gotta say all the AllStars contenders look so good, they turn them out so well, real enjoyable night lookin at em all not just AllStars but all of em :D can't wait for next week.....

Cheers Iraklis

On 12/15/2017 at 2:22 PM, WhoKnows said:

Yeh right but what would Roy know

ROY REMEMBERS

LEGEND  ROY PURDON LOOKS BACK ON THE HORSES AND TIMES THAT MADE HIM FAMOUS

?format=300w

Mark's appeal was unsuccessful but I was not really surprised. It is very hard to get a penalty changed over there at any time. This is a very busy time for everyone in harness racing and i am impress with the way Tim has handled his responsibilities at Cambridge with a big team. It is not an easy assignment and the encouraging thing is that Tim has stepped up to the challenge and answered it well. For a young man he is showing he can handle the pressure and you always want to see those sort of blokes coming through. 

On 12/15/2017 at 2:22 PM, WhoKnows said:

You have gone very quiet.

What a performance 7 wins from the 8 races they contested including trifecta's in the two biggest races. Imagine the TAB would have gone a decent hiding today even if the resident expert says there isn't any money to be made backing the Purdon horses.

11 hours ago, Spikecity said:

You have gone very quiet.

What a performance 7 wins from the 8 races they contested including trifecta's in the two biggest races. Imagine the TAB would have gone a decent hiding today even if the resident expert says there isn't any money to be made backing the Purdon horses.

Of course it was a great result for the AllStars Stable, but that is nothing new on Premier meetings!

Not sure the TAB would’ve got a hiding as there were plenty of chances in most races and from the sound of it there weren’t too many large investments.

The Auckland Cup was another boring race though wasn’t it?

Once they let Vincent go to the front it was all over although just before the corner Heaven Rocks headed him off and he appeared to be under some pressure, but once again the AllStars horses are able to just keep going like no other stables can!