RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
WhoKnows

Majestic One

So this horse eraced on Tuesday, started dropping out of the race with 900m to go and was found to be lame. 

A vet clearance was required before its next start which was tonight, so presumably it was checked by a vet yesterday and given the ok.

So the poor thing gets sent around again tonight and finishes a furlong behind the winner.

You can't tell me they managed to fix a lame horse in  less than a day, I think it is a disgrace them racing this horse tonight.

35 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

So this horse eraced on Tuesday, started dropping out of the race with 900m to go and was found to be lame. 

A vet clearance was required before its next start which was tonight, so presumably it was checked by a vet yesterday and given the ok.

So the poor thing gets sent around again tonight and finishes a furlong behind the winner.

You can't tell me they managed to fix a lame horse in  less than a day, I think it is a disgrace them racing this horse tonight.

Ring the stipes.

No point discussing it on here. Their number is in a few topics. Easy to find.

Tell us how you go.

(Sorry WhoKnows)  

MAJESTIC ONE - the required veterinary clearance was provided. Inclined to lay in on the bends and trotted roughly. Gave ground final stages.

The vet gave a clearance so not much the stipes could do. Trainer's judgement at fault? One needs to trust the vet or the thing will fall apart. One would hope the horse would get a break from racing for awhile after those performances.

Maybe you should ring SAFE:o

Would’ve thort if it was lame  it would’ve galloped at some stage maybe just didn’t handle a trip away that well or didn’t handle the track I see the stipes report the second day doesn’t same anything about being lame tho?

2 hours ago, hsvman said:

Would’ve thort if it was lame  it would’ve galloped at some stage maybe just didn’t handle a trip away that well or didn’t handle the track I see the stipes report the second day doesn’t same anything about being lame tho?

wonder what the driver thought?

It was just a terrible look when there was clearly something wrong with the horse on night 1 to see it go even worse 48hrs later. What the hell did they expect? They are not good enough trainers to work magic like that. Maybe they could ask Tim for some training advice?

I would've thought there would be a compulsory stand down period like they have for the greyhounds? seems very strange they allowed this horse to run just 2 days later