Sign in to follow this  
poundforpound

Seriously, these idiots shouldn't be allowed to breed

14 posts in this topic

So the "ranga" of unknown paternity intends to marry a divorced African American actor. Nothing much to worry about there, unless you're a Darwinist, in which case the alarm bells will be ringing very loudly.

Here's a bit of humour, to demonstrate what a bunch of fucking idiots this lot are, and to remind the losers in life who worship these fuckers exactly how stupid you all are for even acknowledging these retards and their bizarre habits. They're not bright enough to be shoe shine boys or window cleaners, but they pretend to be monarchs !! God help us, but God help those of you who subscribe to this bullshit even more.

You seem like a judgmental git.  I don't much care for the royals or their lives but I don't really think they deserve to be spoken about like that. I think if I had to choose I would rather meet them than you. 

I tune into this website to catch up with our racing industry if you want to mouthoff about irrelevant shit you should probably try Facebook 

12 minutes ago, awego said:

You seem like a judgmental git.  I don't much care for the royals or their lives but I don't really think they deserve to be spoken about like that. I think if I had to choose I would rather meet them than you. 

I tune into this website to catch up with our racing industry if you want to mouthoff about irrelevant shit you should probably try Facebook 

There we go, you’ve just validated my opinion.

I hope you’re not breeding.

22 hours ago, poundforpound said:

So the "ranga" of unknown paternity intends to marry a divorced African American actor. Nothing much to worry about there, unless you're a Darwinist, in which case the alarm bells will be ringing very loudly.

Here's a bit of humour, to demonstrate what a bunch of fucking idiots this lot are, and to remind the losers in life who worship these fuckers exactly how stupid you all are for even acknowledging these retards and their bizarre habits. They're not bright enough to be shoe shine boys or window cleaners, but they pretend to be monarchs !! God help us, but God help those of you who subscribe to this bullshit even more.

What’s got you so stirred up tonight?

When you were riding out for the Major (all those years back) and the Queen Mum called in, were you banished to barracks as if you were an ex-convict from Australian?

It’s time to get over it and welcome one of the most beautiful people (in every way) into your world.

Liz

23 hours ago, awego said:

Well said awego and right about f/b that's the place 

10 hours ago, Insider said:

What’s got you so stirred up tonight?

When you were riding out for the Major (all those years back) and the Queen Mum called in, were you banished to barracks as if you were an ex-convict from Australian?

It’s time to get over it and welcome one of the most beautiful people (in every way) into your world.

Liz

You’re confusing National Hunt with flat, she was over at Lambourn, we had 25 for Betty but none for that old soak.

They're a poor line those royals, it’s been a long time since one of them was any good at anything, except maybe Diana, she was world rooting champion three years in a row.

I can’t see why you’d bother with the bludging parasites, but I suppose it’s a reflection of your own mediocrity and stupidity if you need to worship some ranga who’s done absolutely nothing useful in his life.

Personally I’d far sooner spend my time with high achievers or genuinely talented members of the human race.....there’s a few of that ilk about Liz...

If you look at a photo of Harry and put it alongside a photo of Princess Di's bodyguard that was in the car accident with her, jeez, Harry and him look like twins! Must have been something in the air when he was born! 

35 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

He chose to fight on the front line in Afghanistan rather than Sit back in comfort. Patron of a number of charities and gets off his are and helps, not afraid to get his hand dirty.......not his fault he's born into royalty, seems like a genuine down to earth bloke.

The family only go into the armed forces because they’re so thick they can’t do a decent degree or get a decent job.

As for being on the “front line”.....mmmm......given they never declare where he’s even stationed I think you can safely assume he was wrapped in cotton wool, and the only front line he saw was on a video game.

5 hours ago, poundforpound said:

You’re confusing National Hunt with flat, she was over at Lambourn, we had 25 for Betty but none for that old soak.

They're a poor line those royals, it’s been a long time since one of them was any good at anything, except maybe Diana, she was world rooting champion three years in a row.

I can’t see why you’d bother with the bludging parasites, but I suppose it’s a reflection of your own mediocrity and stupidity if you need to worship some ranga who’s done absolutely nothing useful in his life.

Personally I’d far sooner spend my time with high achievers or genuinely talented members of the human race.....there’s a few of that ilk about Liz...

A lot of "maidens" having a go it seems....:rolleyes:

57 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Well no, he fought with the Gurkha unit on the front line In Afghanistan, mod confirmed after he returned home....he would be the first to want the u.k to support nz if we ever got in the shit.....as we have no way at all of defending ourselves! I would much rather the British monarchy preside over us than the Chinese one that we now worship.

Ouch !!