RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Seddon

Token Jasper

How can this dog race today when it is in Steve Clarks name yet he hasn't even had it in his kennels. Years ago I picked up my hurdler from being broken in on day of races and was made to late scr as it had not been in my care in the last 14 days. And I had traveled 5 hours to races and he is not even at track today. Have the rules changed?

3 hours ago, Seddon said:

How can this dog race today when it is in Steve Clarks name yet he hasn't even had it in his kennels. Years ago I picked up my hurdler from being broken in on day of races and was made to late scr as it had not been in my care in the last 14 days. And I had traveled 5 hours to races and he is not even at track today. Have the rules changed?

Give it a break...this morning i teansfered 2 dogs from robin into my name as trainer as the dog was on its way up to me.....gezz did i think grnz would be that quick...no but good on them.....no malice....dog was nomed by robin and raced with robin....next time i will wait till i email at 12 59.....

14 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

More bitch fighting no wonder you guys have so many issues...

Sorry scobie...no bitch fighting just facts....after 45 years  i think i know the old rules more than most....the rules used to be you had 14days to notify change trainers...simply because we had no internet or emailing when hurdlers were racing...and if seddon was made to scratch he was mislead.....still have the rule books from 1960 till today and no rule has ever had a14 day standdown for change off trainer....but 14 days to notify grnz..