RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Yir Tiz

Since its the season of goodwill.........

Perhaps after a weekend on the punt and collection of winnings you may want to donate to this one??

Crowdfunding campaign hopes to buy Rosie the horse | Stuff.co.nz

Just a thought , as to firstly find a horse that would be a candidate and then the time required to train them......6k seems like a bargain. If you have ever seen these animals in action especially with the kids money can not buy that joy!!!!.

23 hours ago, hizzy said:

Paid into day 100 for a good cause. I figured seeing as I was not having a good run on the punt may as well go to a good cause.

You could of put that 100 on Flourishing today Hizz:o

47 minutes ago, Gruff said:

looks a worthy cause even if Rosie's owners are asking a little extra:)

You may well be right Gruff ,but to get a pony that you know fits right in with the group has to be worth it...the alternative being to purchase something unknown that might work only to discover it does not and then having to on sell perhaps for a loss.

The people that work tirelessly and volunteer for these organisations are absolute gems in my book!!!!, I have seen firsthand the joy this form of therapy generates...so when they ask for help I'm always happy to assist.

Final result people, thanks to anyone who responded and expressed support after my post.

Amazing amazing people ....... 10 days $6,000.00.........= Rosie pony. 
Cheers, thanks, much appreciated, how many ways can you put it, it still won't be enough.  
There has been a rush of donations through this morning and it's done. 
The Group is ecstatic to know she's ours....