RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Spider2311

Creatine or majestic son

Agree with 2Piper, unfortunately most new sires don't get a look in at the sales which makes it very hard for them to get established.

In saying that there's a lot to like about Creatine. The fact that he raced on as an older horse and was competitive in Europe appeals. He was sound, sensible and versatile and is an impressive individual in the flesh.  Nevele R has priced him fairly to get a good book - hopefully he does the job and leaves nice types.

Majestic Son can throw some big horses and there have been a few with hock issues, though plenty also get up and go early. If your mare is big and burly might pay to discuss further with people who've bred a few mares to him for their opinion.  

Majestic Son is a no for me as he doesn't suit my mares and I have a preference for the Andover Hall progeny, but that's just personal opinion.